News   GLOBAL  |  Apr 02, 2020
 8.9K     0 
News   GLOBAL  |  Apr 01, 2020
 40K     0 
News   GLOBAL  |  Apr 01, 2020
 5.1K     0 

Status
Not open for further replies.
I just want to say that Ford's manner in that raccoon video is about halfway to the murder rant video. He seems totally out of it one second, barely containing agitation the next. Lucky for him, he manages to pull it back together once he realizes the press are laughing at him. This is after showing up to City Hall at 12:54 on a Monday with no explanation of his whereabouts beforehand. If he was ever on the wagon, he's off now.

Just watching what I missed of Ford's presser this afternoon... now Robbie is supportive of streetcars, since we already have them.

Rofo is probably just mad-libbing it all by now. Maybe it's only one more presser\scandal\recording away from him going, "No one has done more for streetcars than Rob Ford, my heart bleeds for all the billions of cranes up in the city, but no one needs streetcars when you don't even have racoons!"

look what's popped up again...

His father swam with Marilyn Bell during her famous Lake Ontario crossing
In his youth, Doug Ford, Sr. was a keen athlete. "Standing six feet tall, with his chiselled jaw, thick golden hair, and dashing smile, he looked like a movie star," Robyn Doolittle Robyn Doolittle writes in her book Crazy Town. He loved long distance swimming, and when 16-year-old Marilyn Bell attempted to cross Lake Ontario on Sept. 10, 1954, Ford attempted to swim by her side. "He didn't make it," Doolittle writes. "[He] kept training, and on the side worked as a lifeguard. It was at the local pool that he first caught sight of a beautiful, blond Diane Campbell [the Rob, Doug, Randy, and Diane's mother.]"

http://www.blogto.com/city/2014/08/5_things_you_didnt_know_about_rob_ford/

Rofo is probably just mad-libbing it all by now. Maybe it's only one more presser\scandal\recording away from him going, "No one has done more for streetcars than Rob Ford, my heart bleeds for all the billions of cranes up in the city, but no one needs streetcars when you don't even have racoons!"

My favourite line: "You don't have time to think things out." Yeah. That's what I'd do if I was spending $10 billion a year. Don't think. Just do it.

Also, Rob is hypocrite re transit passes for councillors. If he's against them, how can he condone charging the city mileage for his car? I'm pretty sure the metro passes are cheaper.

And, last point, I watched a video of his presser. He looks hungover to me. At least, that's what I look/sound like when I'm hungover.

Ford's having another press conference in the safety of his campaign office tomorrow. I wonder if that's the new norm. No protestors in the background.

Guys, why do women always have to be either gold diggers or stupid? It's insulting. I feel bad for LeeAnn. Who knows the BS Ford fed her at Greenstone. She very clearly has deep-seated emotional and psychological issues and likely is very emotionally vulnerable. She seems to be in love with Ford (how and why who knows!) and she appears to be desperate for anything thrown her way from him. I think LeeAnn could use a good friend and some support.

I am suspect she also reads this thread. If so, here gores:

LeeAnn, time for you to give up on Ford. He used you and he has moved on. You should too. I hope you find it in your heart to assist this city we live in by telling the press just what Rob Ford was up to during his faux rehab stint. Someone with some knowledge has got to come forward and help us get rid of the best Worst Mayor Ever. It is not funny anymore. Rob Ford is damaging this city. We need your help.

In this forum, in this thread, back when news of Leanne first surfaced, someone who knew her from Bala stated that she tended to go after married men with money, specifically. So she's attracted to a certain type, a type that is unable to commit, for one thing. The financial aspect may just be an attraction factor on its own or it may be pure, unabashed gold digging. At any rate, word on the street is that men with money fit her ideal.

I posted earlier about the trend of changing platform items, seemingly of the fly. One can say that they have become less extreme or fanatical; It's quite amusing, or frightening, depending if you are a Fordite or not.

Rob Ford's life would be simple, if not for those raccoons.

"The Nature of Things", on the CBC, ran an episode on "Raccoon Nation" back in 2011. Rob only found out now?

Too bad he doesn't know much about computers, he could see it online. Wonder if he'll watch a rerun later this year? None, too busy filling potholes. Or guarding his garbage can from the raccoons in his neighbourhood.

+1

Rob Ford's life would be simple, if not for those raccoons.

He should come out to my place. For some reason, the raccoons don't give us much trouble. A bin gets knocked over once in a while, but that's about it. Certainly not a regular occurrence.

He should come out to my place. For some reason, the raccoons don't give us much trouble. A bin gets knocked over once in a while, but that's about it. Certainly not a regular occurrence.

Exactly, Cooper, raccoons are part of living in the city. If you learn to live with them, we can all get along. My house is simply a stepping stone for them in the neighbourhood. I think Ford is just jealous that raccoons are better bandits than he is.

This young raccoon showed up in the yard one day, semi-tame. She would come by almost everyday and visit. One day I woke up to find her peaking in my bedroom door :). Yeah she started to break in. She had tendency to sneak up on me at night when I was sitting outside, and grab my leg (um yeah I jumped and screamed every time). Called Animal Services and they wanted to put her down, saying she wouldn't survive. But she did and she had babies. I'm not thrilled about the raccoon problem, but since the subject is being discussed, thought I would share :).

Raccoon_3.jpg
Raccoon_1.jpg
Raccoon_2.jpg

Attachments

• Raccoon_3.jpg
    Raccoon_3.jpg
    95.3 KB · Views: 730
  • Raccoon_1.jpg
    Raccoon_1.jpg
    91.2 KB · Views: 696
  • Raccoon_2.jpg
    Raccoon_2.jpg
    86.5 KB · Views: 732
This young raccoon showed up in the yard one day, semi-tame. She would come by almost everyday and visit. One day I woke up to find her peaking in my bedroom door :). Yeah she started to break in. She had tendency to sneak up on me at night when I was sitting outside, and grab my leg (um yeah I jumped and screamed every time). Called Animal Services and they wanted to put her down, saying she wouldn't survive. But she did and she had babies. I'm not thrilled about the raccoon problem, but since the subject is being discussed, thought I would share :).

Omg, huge animal lover, here, and that is the most adorable thing ever. First of all, eff Rob Ford, and secondly, can I please have your raccoon? :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back