News   GLOBAL  |  Apr 02, 2020
 8.8K     0 
News   GLOBAL  |  Apr 01, 2020
 40K     0 
News   GLOBAL  |  Apr 01, 2020
 5K     0 

Status
Not open for further replies.
IF the bomb threat(s) are authentic, would it not be prudent to quit milling about in throngs of people? Or inviting people to MoFo's?

If we stop inviting mobs of slobs to Mom's place by means of shittily produced invitations, then the downtown elite pinko bike terrorists have won.

Hmm. The bomb threat also had some random capitalization. No blue or bolded text, because it probably was typed on a real typewriter to avoid leaving a trace on somone's computer....

I don't really see any similarities in the bomb threat note and the invite. Bomb threat starts in normal case and then switches to caps and stays there (not random words in the middle of sentences). And the tone is totally different. Bomb threat -- three sentences starting with "So"; casual tone ("Since you guys been back" "Bombs already set up").

Whereas the invite is more formal (though not well written) and polite ("Please" appears ten times -- desperate much? ;)).

Oh, and is Electronical Cigarettes debate actually a thing? Like really, I thought it was only the low lifes that used them (no offense to the non low life "vapers").

MORE FoFam, less flotsam, please!

Agreed. Why bother anyway when there will likely be representatives from the press there? No doubt we'll be hearing all the sordid, pathetic details later.

Besides, remember the unpleasantness from the last Fraud Fest. Anyone willing to spend the required funds for this shindig will be the most fanatical creeps that comprise Ford's bizarre cult. I daresay they won't take kindly to any perceived slights against Heroic Leader, and may well react violently.

There will be a keynote, it will be a camping event, press will be there in some capacity.

Agreed, control the situation, especially the message, just like the circle jerks on 1010 and YouTube.

Well, because Robbie doesn't use a computer, I guess.

How do we know the note to Rob was typewritten?

Sorry, my point was why send an email to Dougie if one wishes to remain anonymous.

Jonathan Goldsbie ‏@goldsbie 25s
Rob Ford has officially pulled out of this Thursday's Heritage Toronto debate.

Well now.

When I wanna say something, I just call a "Presser". The media comes to my place, I stand in front of my "Ford for Mayor" background, I speak for 20 minutes, nobody argues or interrupts.

Debates are for Schmucks!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back