News   GLOBAL  |  Apr 02, 2020
 8.9K     0 
News   GLOBAL  |  Apr 01, 2020
 40K     0 
News   GLOBAL  |  Apr 01, 2020
 5.1K     0 

Status
Not open for further replies.
Nunziata is now issuing a stern warning to media on their "privileged" access to councillors.

BenSpurr 10:31am via TweetDeck
Nunziata says that if cllrs and media can't contain themselves, there should be new rules next term to govern interviews in the chamber.

Don Peat ‏@reporterdonpeat 8m
BREAKING Council votes to ban e-cigarette use from City of Toronto workplaces. Vote is 36 to 2 (Rob Ford and Josh Matlow vote no) #TOpoli

Thoughts?

Don Peat ‏@reporterdonpeat 8m
BREAKING Council votes to ban e-cigarette use from City of Toronto workplaces. Vote is 36 to 2 (Rob Ford and Josh Matlow vote no) #TOpoli

Thoughts?
Please, take thoughts on the e-cigarettes to a different thread. We've been down that road :)

Here are the official entries into the 2014 Rob Ford vote percentage prediction competition! Good luck to all involved, and may someone at the bottom of the list win!

Vic 28
Wheeler98 27.2
animatronic 26.4
detroitbootybass 26
TinyTiny 24.2
FromTheHammer 24.1
YPQ 23.6
L23 23
westyvt 22.2
JasonParis 22
ndawgg 21
salsa 21
AlbertHWagstaff 20
sweetlou 19.7
sno man 18.6
TJ O’Pooterpoot 18.3
drk 18.2
Trish 18
greenleaf 18
VintagePunk 18
themarc 17.7
pattycakes 17.5
stoobiedood 17.5
kaboi 17
Mope 17
TOBorn 17
tenfootpoll 16
ROFOMOFO 14.7
Riverdale Rink Rat 13

It means we are watching an internet stalker turn into a meatspace stalker before our very eyes. Last week she announced she had her license back (temporarily if my legal advisors are correct) all the better to stalk you with rob riding hood. He has stopped paying her legal bills so she knows he's not happy about her little talk with a newspaper. Frankly her leverage is losing value daily. If she came out and told the world that she delivered drugs to rehab, had sex in the bushes, met with lisi for deliveries, etc. Would anyone care? No one thinks he got well at Greenestone. Not his detractors, not his supporters. She could have parlayed her knowledge into something weeks ago but its staledated now kinda like her.

Please, take thoughts on the e-cigarettes to a different thread. We've been down that road :)

Whoops, sorry about that.

On another note, did Mammo show up?

Here are the official entries into the 2014 Rob Ford vote percentage prediction competition! Good luck to all involved, and may someone at the bottom of the list win!

I sent you a PM, but I don't think you got it.

Vic 28
Wheeler98 27.2
animatronic 26.4
detroitbootybass 26
TinyTiny 24.2
FromTheHammer 24.1
YPQ 23.6
L23 23
westyvt 22.2
JasonParis 22
ndawgg 21
salsa 21
AlbertHWagstaff 20
sweetlou 19.7
sno man 18.6
TJ O’Pooterpoot 18.3
drk 18.2
Trish 18
greenleaf 18
VintagePunk 18
themarc 17.7
pattycakes 17.5
stoobiedood 17.5
kaboi 17
Mope 17
TOBorn 17
tenfootpoll 16
ROFOMOFO 14.7
Riverdale Rink Rat 13

The 15-point spread is pretty interesting!

FWIW I saw this in the comments. It was posted hours ago.

It's dated yesterday: "No. But her disappearance coincides with the rumour of a video showing Rob Ford smoking crack with the Dixon Bloods. She partied with Ford and the gang. Her car was left abandoned outside 51 Benway, party house. A Toronto police missing person’s report was pulled with no indication that she’d been found. Then a fake FB page was put up claiming she’d decamped to Bangkok."
http://www.sooeys.com/?p=10799

I know "Sooey" and I'm pretty sure she is not privy to any insider knowledge, just repeating the same speculation that the rest of us have read. I'm inclined to side with Petunia when she says the Facebook profile is not "fake."

Vic 28
Wheeler98 27.2
animatronic 26.4
detroitbootybass 26
TinyTiny 24.2
FromTheHammer 24.1
YPQ 23.6
L23 23
westyvt 22.2
JasonParis 22
ndawgg 21
salsa 21
AlbertHWagstaff 20
sweetlou 19.7
sno man 18.6
TJ O’Pooterpoot 18.3
drk 18.2
Trish 18
greenleaf 18
VintagePunk 18
themarc 17.7
pattycakes 17.5
stoobiedood 17.5
kaboi 17
Mope 17
TOBorn 17
tenfootpoll 16
ROFOMOFO 14.7
Riverdale Rink Rat 13

Not surprised I was near the bottom, but THE bottom? Obviously I have miscalculated based on blind hatred and over-expectation of logic.

Don Peat ‏@reporterdonpeat 3m
Staff say if the agreement with MLSE is "compromised" today it would delay the @Raptors facility by at least 6 months #TOpoli

This is absurd. Ford wants to hold everything up so he can pretend to care about TCHC residents.

reporterdonpeat 12:02pm via Twitter Web Client
Mayor Rob Ford moves a motion asking MLSE to consider allocating 10% of its community hours for TCHC use.

reporterdonpeat 12:03pm via Twitter Web Client
"We have to concentrate on the youth in these neighbourhoods" Mayor Rob Ford.

All we have to do is make sure youth in these neighbourhoods don't follow in your footsteps...

Don't read much into it. He's in a very crowded place so optics are deceiving. I find it odd that he keeps denouncing closed roads for festivals but doesn't boycott them.

He only denounces it for the festivals he doesn't go to. He's publicly stated that some closures are necessary for events that he happens to like.

He's just extremely selfish. Nothing else.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back