News   GLOBAL  |  Apr 02, 2020
 8.9K     0 
News   GLOBAL  |  Apr 01, 2020
 40K     0 
News   GLOBAL  |  Apr 01, 2020
 5.1K     0 

Status
Not open for further replies.
This isn't a contest, and nobody needed to message you to make their prediction. All could have been done through the thread, just as I did.
Actually, you did need to message basic. Basic was kind enough to keep records during our arrest pool and offered to do the same for the election. He requested we message him and gave a deadline. Sorry, but you're wrong.

Actually, you did need to message basic. Basic was kind enough to keep records during our arrest pool and offered to do the same for the election. He requested we message him and gave a deadline. Sorry, but you're wrong.
Oh grow up. This isn't something official. It's just for fun. I don't NEED to do anything. I can participate the way I want as well, and so can anyone else that didn't feel the need to send a message to someone to participate. This is a message board, and this is how they work.

FWIW I saw this in the comments. It was posted hours ago.

It's dated yesterday: "No. But her disappearance coincides with the rumour of a video showing Rob Ford smoking crack with the Dixon Bloods. She partied with Ford and the gang. Her car was left abandoned outside 51 Benway, party house. A Toronto police missing person’s report was pulled with no indication that she’d been found. Then a fake FB page was put up claiming she’d decamped to Bangkok."
http://www.sooeys.com/?p=10799

Why are people linking to useless blogs, or useless comments posted in blogs written by the blogger, or blogs written by bloggers who alternately post here under different aliases? Seems a bit like a paradoxically redundant red herring to do so.

Last edited:
Oh grow up. This isn't something official. It's just for fun. I don't NEED to do anything. I can participate the way I want as well, and so can anyone else that didn't feel the need to send a message to someone to participate. This is a message board, and this is how they work.

You are hilarious.

Not your poll, not your rules. Just chill.

Wow, over react just a bit.
I am grown up, thank you very much. When someone on this board is willing to put in their time for something fun, I try to be polite and follow their rules. It's their pool, their rules. It's called being civilized, you should try it some time.

Not your poll, not your rules. Just chill.

You realize, I assume, that basic has insulted, slapped in the face and discriminated against anyone he has not allowed into his poll.

Screen Shot 2014-08-25 at 2.38.32 PM.jpg

Screen Shot 2014-08-25 at 2.38.50 PM.jpg

Screen Shot 2014-08-25 at 2.39.12 PM.jpg

Attachments

• Screen Shot 2014-08-25 at 2.38.32 PM.jpg
    Screen Shot 2014-08-25 at 2.38.32 PM.jpg
    9.8 KB · Views: 729
  • Screen Shot 2014-08-25 at 2.38.50 PM.jpg
    Screen Shot 2014-08-25 at 2.38.50 PM.jpg
    7.3 KB · Views: 718
  • Screen Shot 2014-08-25 at 2.39.12 PM.jpg
    Screen Shot 2014-08-25 at 2.39.12 PM.jpg
    7.6 KB · Views: 735
Just chill.

I'm uncomfortable with all of this. It lead me to look for older posts of Kristopher's in order to see if Wheeler was justified in his/ her comments. I could not see any posts that were more recent than May 2014. I then had a look at Wheelers posts and same thing. None after May of this year. So I checked my own posts and there are none at all archived (I joined in july). I recall quoting both of these posters so I must have found something of value in both of thier posts. Does anyone know why these old posts are not visible? A privacy setting perhaps? Lets play nice.

Since a no-rules declaration has been declared, I reckon that I can also participate.
Put me down for 0% Kdog, as I believe RoFo will be dead due to an epic bender before the election.

Since a no-rules declaration has been declared, I reckon that I can also participate.
Put me down for 0% Kdog, as I believe RoFo will be dead due to an epic bender before the election.
You're right. Rules are for suckers. I like your prediction, but even dead I suspect he'd get votes.

It doesn't even need to be him dying, as a serious health problem could take him out of the race and he doesn't look well.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Back