News   GLOBAL  |  Apr 02, 2020
 8.8K     0 
News   GLOBAL  |  Apr 01, 2020
 40K     0 
News   GLOBAL  |  Apr 01, 2020
 5K     0 

Status
Not open for further replies.
You haven't been to a park where you need to tiptoe around all the goose shit? They like big fields, and their populations are growing. There were probably a couple flocks hanging out at Don Bosco.

So are you quantifying Robbie's actions?

Ford, goose shit. Harper, goose step.

What's worse, Burger King is eating Timmies. :eek:

Last edited:
@goldsbie
Mayor reemerges from office smellng as though he’d “bathed in cologne,†as one reporter put it.

here's the picture that goes with that...

He smelled strongly of cologne. #Robford #topoli

He smelled strongly of cologne..jpg

http://www.vinevideoviewer.com/p/796474959889767019_490713653

Attachments

• He smelled strongly of cologne..jpg
    He smelled strongly of cologne..jpg
    68.9 KB · Views: 744
Heck yeah, we got geese. I actually took this pic of geese at York University, heading back to my parked car from the Rogers Cup final. I also often see them at York Cemetery.

Attachments

• yorkgeese1.jpg
    yorkgeese1.jpg
    96.9 KB · Views: 464
“Eat Your Heart Out Rob Ford†A Tall Hat Chronicles review by PL Holden

tall-hat-chronicles.jpg

By now almost everyone is well aware of Rob Ford’s “questionable†antics, but once upon a time before cameras rolled there was a whole other level of buffoonery where lewd behavior in the political arena was the norm and this summer in the very Cradle of Confederation it is finally celebrated in this outrageous comedy.

http://onrpei.ca/2014/08/28/eat-your-heart-out-rob-ford-a-tall-hat-chronicles-review-by-pl-holden/

Attachments

• tall-hat-chronicles.jpg
    tall-hat-chronicles.jpg
    16.6 KB · Views: 833
Up to this point, the reason Tory and Chow haven't taken the gloves off is that they weren't afraid of losing to Ford, they were afraid of losing to each other. Hopefully these recent developments have shaken them up a bit, although I have to say, every time they opt out of really going after Ford hard, I feel a little comforted that that must mean they have reason to believe he's still not a real threat.

It's absolutely time for the other candidates to take the gloves off. And by "take the gloves off" I mean call Ford out with specific examples of his lies and failures in leadership. Only Tory (and only mildly at that) has pointed out that cost overruns on major projects have been happening on his watch. But there is soooooooooooo much more:
- the hunt for gravy that turned up nothing
- service cuts to TTC that exacerbated overcrowding on buses
- championing increases to user fees for city recreation programs that benefit low income families
- promising to fund a Sheppard subway through the private sector and failing miserably
- using his position to promote Deco clients
- using his taxpayer-funded staff to buy booze for him and cigarettes and Diet Coke for his wife
- voting against a park that he then showed up to open
- using the city's surplus to hold the line on taxes in the first year

The list just goes on and on and on and on and on. There are so many individual examples of his bullshit and failures of leadership. They're all talking generalities ("he's a failed mayor") instead of talking specifics. I've never seen challengers try to unseat an incumbent without calling the incumbent out on their failures. What is wrong with these people???

Where the hell does one get goose shit? And enough of it for football players to roll around in? Lisi? Is that your handiwork?

Lol. Once upon a time I watched a rugby game at the University of Waterloo. Their sports field couldn't have had a more charming setting: it took place in the fall as the leaves were turning, right next to a picturesque little lake. Only one problem: the lake featured a very robust population of geese and the field really couldn't have been more covered in excrement. It had also rained, turning all those nuggets into...one giant disgusting mess.

By the end of the match all thirty players were covered from head to toe, their uniforms a sodden reeking mess that even tightly tied construction grade garbage bags couldn't quite restrain on the ride back to Toronto.

Still to this day I cannot understand how anyone is willing to play varsity at Waterloo.

Off topic, I realize, so I'll bring it back: am dead curious to learn how Ford's players wound up rolling in goose poop.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back