News   GLOBAL  |  Apr 02, 2020
 8.8K     0 
News   GLOBAL  |  Apr 01, 2020
 40K     0 
News   GLOBAL  |  Apr 01, 2020
 5K     0 

Status
Not open for further replies.
I want to know which slur Doug used. Nice to see him dragged into this.

Didn't you read the whole thing?!
Doug says he never said anything bad and that he is friends with Rossi and that's good enough for me!
You think DOUG FORD, the best ward 2 councillor ever and the best camping manager ever would threaten to blackmail someone?!
I totally agree with him that the media made up these official reports they then had to FOI and wait for. When will the persecution of the Ford Brothers end?!

(Seriously? It's got to be "wop." I think we've established they're pretty old school with their ethnic slurs. )

Doug says he never said anything bad and that he is friends with Rossi and that's good enough for me!
You think DOUG FORD, the best ward 2 councillor ever and the best camping manager ever would threaten to blackmail someone?!
I totally agree with him that the media made up these official reports they then had to FOI and wait for. When will the persecution of the Ford Brothers end?!

(Seriously? It's got to be "wop." I think we've established they're pretty old school with their ethnic slurs. )

Heh, I'm sure you're right, I just want them to get as many digs at Doug has possible.

I also agree with Doug that by reporting textually what is in official documents is making shit up.

Hahaha. Right. I realize Chow's campaign has been lackluster, but are we really supposed to believe that progressive voters are abandoning ship for Ford and Tory?? Sorry, I'm just not buying it, and definitely not from Forum or Nick Kouvalis. When EKOS or Nanos or Ipsos release a poll that says Chow is out, then I'll sit up and pay attention.

Horvath was surprised too.....AFTER the results came in.

Leaflets with documented Rob Ford slurs should be distributed to every Black, South Asian, Italian, and Jewish household in city.

We can begin with nigger, kike, dago, paki...

I agree. There needs to be some non-partisan "Citizens against Ford" group that takes the lead on this.

Those votes did not go to Hudak did they? You are missing the point I think.

The comment I quoted laughed at the thought of progressives moving to Ford AND Tory. In Toronto, NDP strongholds were destroyed. Most notably was ward 20....Rosario Marchese fell to the mostly unknown liberal Han Dong. Olivia Chow resigned her federal seat of this ward to run for mayor and Adam Vaughan; a liberal candidate, won. This ward has quickly turned liberal...and is turning away from Chow.

As an aside; Stintz dropped out because Chow was losing women to Tory. She saw the endgame and knew that she was finished....and so is Soks.....

I've said it before and I'll say it again...we have to move into the Tory camp or its Ford more years of obsessively reading this board and hoping for more bad behavior.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back