News   GLOBAL  |  Apr 02, 2020
 8.8K     0 
News   GLOBAL  |  Apr 01, 2020
 40K     0 
News   GLOBAL  |  Apr 01, 2020
 5K     0 

Status
Not open for further replies.
Do you guys get the feeling Doug is planning to move to Chicago? Deco's head office is here yet he talked as if he'd be in Chicago after his term was done.

So who will be around to puppetmaster Michael Ford? Oh that's right, Andray Domise is going to win in Ward 2. As you were, Doug.

Do you guys get the feeling Doug is planning to move to Chicago? Deco's head office is here yet he talked as if he'd be in Chicago after his term was done.

If he's not running for Queens park, or maybe doing a bang up part time job between Deco and counciloring\co-mayoring this leftist jerkwater burg, mentally he's probably somewhere else. Chicago seems to be one of, if not his favorite place, so why not. Should Fofam's erratic Hail Mary "strategy" actually pan out and King Robert is crowned again, with Little Lord Mikey Fauntleroy in tow. I'm sure Dougo will stick around some more. Because he's best bro like that.

If the FoFam brand gets a thorough drubbing come election night however, well has Dougo even met this so called Mayor, like ever? Droug was never in Toronto for that time period, he's always been in Chicago remember? Yeeesh you people are soooooo biased sometimes.

It is one of the great mysteries of this whole sad story that no students, no business colleagues, no other politicians, no old/ex friends ever seem to come forward with first hand accounts of Ford's behavior. I can understand that people do not want to incriminate themselves but I also suspect that the Ford have made everyone fearful of retribution.

Maybe we need to crowd source some relocation funds for those who would talk but are afraid to. Like Bosco players, former office staff, the little mentioned nanny, country pumpkins etc . ETA clean police.

At this very moment Rob Ford is losing a series of votes 35-1, 36-1 etc.

I guess this is his way of closing out the council session by letting taxpayers know he's the only one looking out for them and if they re-elect him, he can keep demonstrating this sort of....well....leadership, I guess?

"Bill Blair admits signing Rob Ford’s expedited police check was ‘unusual’."

"But the documents suggest Ford’s conduct had been a source of ongoing concern for the board for months pre-dating the Sun News interview — the extent of which was news to Catholic school trustee Maria Rizzo.

The interview was “the point of no return,” Rizzo said Thursday after reading through the documents.

Based on the records, Ford should have been punted from his coaching duties long before he was, as would any other regular volunteer facing such allegations, Rizzo said.

“In this case, because it was a high-profile individual, who happens to be the chief magistrate of the city of Toronto, they decided to do this with kid gloves, waste money galore, and time and energy,” she said.

Rizzo said she’s disturbed Blair signed off on Ford’s police check — a process that is time-consuming and inconvenient for ordinary people. “Mayor Rob Ford is Chief Bill Blair’s boss, and the boss asked the employee to sign something and he did, without thinking.”

http://metronews.ca/news/toronto/11...rob-fords-expedited-police-check-was-unusual/

At this very moment Rob Ford is losing a series of votes 35-1, 36-1 etc.

It's Ford's way of thumbing his nose at the establishment. It was that same instinct when he voted against the Nelson Mandela motion. He probably doesn't even pay attention to most of the motions. If you have ever sat in the council gallery he barely looks awake half the time.

Last edited:
"Bill Blair admits signing Rob Ford’s expedited police check was ‘unusual’."

"But the documents suggest Ford’s conduct had been a source of ongoing concern for the board for months pre-dating the Sun News interview — the extent of which was news to Catholic school trustee Maria Rizzo.

The interview was “the point of no return,” Rizzo said Thursday after reading through the documents.

Based on the records, Ford should have been punted from his coaching duties long before he was, as would any other regular volunteer facing such allegations, Rizzo said.

“In this case, because it was a high-profile individual, who happens to be the chief magistrate of the city of Toronto, they decided to do this with kid gloves, waste money galore, and time and energy,” she said.

Rizzo said she’s disturbed Blair signed off on Ford’s police check — a process that is time-consuming and inconvenient for ordinary people. “Mayor Rob Ford is Chief Bill Blair’s boss, and the boss asked the employee to sign something and he did, without thinking.”

http://metronews.ca/news/toronto/11...rob-fords-expedited-police-check-was-unusual/

For the purposes of coaching football? Nope. Take a number pal.

I'm sure the neighbours will love this on Labour Day:

Daniel Dale @ddale8 · 1m
Press release from Mayor Ford's office: Mayor Ford selling bobbleheads for charity on Monday from his mom's house.

Proper licences? Hmmm... have they registered for fundraising, and arranged for retail on a statutory holiday?

“My office brought the letter to me and asked if I would sign it, and it needed to be signed and it was accurate, based on the information that we had available to us at that time,” Blair said Thursday.

If Rob's background check came up clear, the department responsible would have just filled out the forms and sent them out. Clearly, they couldn't do that for some reason and it ended up an Blair's desk to make a decision: Do we sign this or not?

Doug Pantson-Fyre tod-toddlin’ to Chicago?

As in leaving K and the 4 Ks in the Etobicoke ‘hood? :p

Given his public performances in T.O., he might need to work where his reputation doesn’t precede him. Try to imagine being a customer, if you can stand it:

“You ordered 100,000 labels? No you didn’t. Where do you get this stuff? Liar! It was a million. No, wait, it was a billion! Yeah, that’s right, and I’m sending Pricey over with the bill. Cash on delivery would be appreciated, if you know what I’m sayin’ and I think you do. Be careful what you write or say, cuz I’ll sue!†yadda yadda

You can stick your stickers, thanks.
:rolleyes:

“My office brought the letter to me and asked if I would sign it, and it needed to be signed and it was accurate, based on the information that we had available to us at that time,” Blair said Thursday.

If Rob's background check came up clear, the department responsible would have just filled out the forms and sent them out. Clearly, they couldn't do that for some reason and it ended up an Blair's desk to make a decision: Do we sign this or not?

Bingo. Normally there is a 3 month wait to get these completed for regular folks. If you want to bump Ford to the top of the pile, why wasn't the regular form just expedited? Why would TCDSB accept a letter and not the standard form that everyone else uses?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back