5K     0 

Status
Not open for further replies.
Screen Shot 2014-09-05 at 6.17.11 PM.jpg

Attachments

• Screen Shot 2014-09-05 at 6.17.11 PM.jpg
    Screen Shot 2014-09-05 at 6.17.11 PM.jpg
    18.1 KB · Views: 616
It's rather presumptuous to suggest that without knowing what he said on the phone. And he certainly wasn't an accessory to anything.

First, you should look up "construed". Now, setting aside that the second person being present at the time of the argument, and subsequently, the assault that allegedly was committed, the person who phoned for the police reported a fraudulent crime. Reporting a fraudulent crime can be met with a charge of public mischief if intent can be proved.

Did Rob Ford even attend? Or did he ditch early? The Canadian Sport Institute Ontario posted a bunch of pictures to Facebook and I see mark grimes and the Mp but no Ford.

I thought that I saw at least one tweet saying he was there - altho', come to think of it now, it may have meant that he was supposed to go.

I thought that I saw at least one tweet saying he was there - altho', come to think of it now, it may have meant that he was supposed to go.

Pagliaro said he was there around 10:20. He ignored her questions about Don Bosco.

Found it:

Screen Shot 2014-09-05 at 6.29.34 PM.jpg

Attachments

• Screen Shot 2014-09-05 at 6.29.34 PM.jpg
    Screen Shot 2014-09-05 at 6.29.34 PM.jpg
    18.8 KB · Views: 721
Pagliaro said he was there around 10:20. He ignored her questions about Don Bosco.

Yes, I saw the @jpags tweets, but it was not apparent where she was at the time (she made no mention). I have now found a roughly contemporaneous tweet of a photo of Ford standing in what seems to be the entry area of some sort of facility (turnstiles, etc.). So I guess that @reporterdonpeat was indeed saying that he was there at the time (ie, Ford touring = Ford is touring).

First, you should look up "construed". Now, setting aside that the second person being present at the time of the argument, and subsequently, the assault that allegedly was committed, the person who phoned for the police reported a fraudulent crime. Reporting a fraudulent crime can be met with a charge of public mischief if intent can be proved.

My point is you have no idea what he reported on the phone. As a criminal defence lawyer, it really bothers me when people assume or allege criminal offences based on assumptions or without the facts to back them up.

R Ford seems in control tonight...this debate fits his style...
This isn't even a debate. It's a Q&A. And it's "too nice". Maybe because the audience consists mostly of seniors? The moderator seems like he doesn't even want to be there. This is pretty boring, to be honest.

Yes, I saw the @jpags tweets, but it was not apparent where she was at the time (she made no mention). I have now found a roughly contemporaneous tweet of a photo of Ford standing in what seems to be the entry area of some sort of facility (turnstiles, etc.). So I guess that @reporterdonpeat was indeed saying that he was there at the time (ie, Ford touring = Ford is touring).

She did mention it a little further back:

"Jennifer Pagliaro @jpags: 8h Just spotted Ford at UTSC. He appears to be on his own tour of the new facility. We need him to talk to us before our tour can start."

Actually, the job already existed, it's the salary that he created.

actually, conflicting things have been reported...

No one at City Hall can define Price’s new role with any certainty — the position did not exist prior to his arrival, and the hiring was done by Ford alone, making some senior officials feel the mayor simply wedged Price in.

http://www.thestar.com/news/city_hall/2013/05/31/who_is_david_price.html

Police documents recently claimed Mr. Price’s salary was $130,000 a year and the last person who held his job earned $65,000.

http://news.nationalpost.com/2013/1...-ex-dj-takes-over-at-mayors-downsized-office/

Screen Shot 2014-09-05 at 6.51.32 PM.jpg

Screen Shot 2014-09-05 at 6.51.42 PM.jpg

Screen Shot 2014-09-05 at 6.52.12 PM.jpg

Attachments

• Screen Shot 2014-09-05 at 6.51.32 PM.jpg
    Screen Shot 2014-09-05 at 6.51.32 PM.jpg
    14 KB · Views: 593
  • Screen Shot 2014-09-05 at 6.51.42 PM.jpg
    Screen Shot 2014-09-05 at 6.51.42 PM.jpg
    19.9 KB · Views: 586
  • Screen Shot 2014-09-05 at 6.52.12 PM.jpg
    Screen Shot 2014-09-05 at 6.52.12 PM.jpg