8.8K     0 
News   GLOBAL  |  Apr 01, 2020
 40K     0 
News   GLOBAL  |  Apr 01, 2020
 5K     0 

Status
Not open for further replies.
She did mention it a little further back:

"Jennifer Pagliaro @jpags: 8h Just spotted Ford at UTSC. He appears to be on his own tour of the new facility. We need him to talk to us before our tour can start."

Thanks.

See now that's what I wanna know - those bobbleheads - fords told everyone all proceeds went to the hospital. But is it the other swag they sold that they tried to make money from?

not all... a potion of the proceeds are donated, as per the box...

BwTDj4sCcAAdYlH.jpg

Attachments

• BwTDj4sCcAAdYlH.jpg
    BwTDj4sCcAAdYlH.jpg
    30.2 KB · Views: 597
In a civilized society you don't beat up people for walking into a campaign office wearing a mask a trying to be a comedian.

exactly. just picture someone walking into any other campaign office, wearing a mask of the candidate... it would not end up looking like anything close to what happened here.

I just went to August 26th on this thread and that was also the day LeeAnne was in court, and Kathy was supposed to be in court.

My point is you have no idea what he reported on the phone. As a criminal defence lawyer, it really bothers me when people assume or allege criminal offences based on assumptions or without the facts to back them up.

As a criminal defence lawyer how come you do not understand what "construed" means? Of course my statements are assumptive, however, usually the person who phones for the police to report a crime has witnessed the alleged crime.

In court, all arguments are assumptive, and it is for either side to prove or disprove any "evidence" presented to either a judge or jury who rule on the outcome.

It appears to me that because you have a title, you feel that your unsupported assumptions carry more weight.

This is a community forum, not a courtroom Councillor.

Tory just zinged Ford by saying the cost overruns on the BMX track and Union Station happened on his watch. They pulled the camera back to show both of them and Ford was rolling his eyes, then he laughed and put his head down, shook it but didn't punch Tory out.

That could explain why the bobble head fundraiser was at his mother's house and why he was served there.

Just saw Jimmi's post: If Ford knows that people are checking his house for his car, what's to stop him from leaving it there and getting a ride to his mother's? I mean especially during a campaign, he has to keep up appearances. If I were Rob, it's what I would do.

Yeah, this wouldn't be hard as it's so close by.
Sometimes the Escalade is there but the wife's car isn't. I wondered if he leaves his at home and goes out with hers in the later hours, knowing that hers attracts less attention.

but I think the bobblehead fundraiser was held there because it wouldn't screw up traffic and would inconvenience fewer neighbours. her house is at the end of a dead-end street.

Debate question, what would they say about you in 2018. Oh god Mrs. Chow, please stop with the bus stories. Rofo something something he has the most courage and conviction (I hope the last part comes sooner), invokes his holy Father, I'm da best mayor ever, will be the best mayor ever for way longer than 4 more years. Not a fan of Tory, but he is telegenic and turning on the charm. Socknaki has improved his public speaking skills, I still like him, unfortunately I don't know if his vulcan charm is enough. But I hope Frod continues the implosion so I can vote my conscience.

Great, Merryl Frod is now back to "It's simple folks, LRT bad, Subway good." At least MINO sincerely believes in recycling. It is quite funny to see Rofo thinks he's still besties with Harper.

This is a community forum, not a courtroom Councillor.

Not to be too pedantic, but this is one of those blips in the written English that is nuts driving. As a representative of the defense, u/whatthe would be counsel. Therefore, a counsellor. Doug Ford sucks up oxygen and could be construed as to have made threatening gestures in council. Therefore, a councillor (INO).

Last edited:
Not to be too pedantic, but this is one of those blips in the written English that is nuts driving. As a representative of the defense, u/whatthe would be counsel. Therefore, a counsellor. Doug Ford sucks up oxygen and could be construed as to have made threatening gestures in council. Therefore, a councillor (INO).

My apologies, I should know better, thank you for the correction.

this seems to have just gone up:

http://www.theglobeandmail.com/arts...nd-the-second-video/article20379064/?page=all

in the arts section (?!).

I wonder if there will be an October/Kouvalis surprise of one of the videos finally making its way out. Or, even more photos/stills... I feel like Rob going into rehab put the details of this story on the back burner a bit for the general public (ie: not us).
The photos are damning and would make a hell of a negative campaign ad.

A video of an inhale/exhale and the infamous arm spasms would be something else.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back