News   GLOBAL  |  Apr 02, 2020
 8.8K     0 
News   GLOBAL  |  Apr 01, 2020
 40K     0 
News   GLOBAL  |  Apr 01, 2020
 5K     0 

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hey look - Rob is riding the rails today!

View attachment 32660

I bet it's the first time he's been on the TTC (excluding the failed campaign launch a few months ago) since that special, drunken ride he took when he lost the subway vote in 2012. Good associations to be dredging up, camping team!

View attachment 32659

EDIT: Now his presser is on and he's talking about "one-bum" rides on Sheppard and how, yeah, the province and staff and the TTC all think the DRL is a priority but the people who live where his imaginary lines go they have different priorites. *facepalm*

I was not aware of "H" cars still being used in Toronto. This must be an old photo, or someone is playing around.

if that was anyone but Ford behaving that way I would say they were looped, but as we've seen, sometimes he has issues with standing/walking while (probably not) drunk.

RoFo's response to the Globe and Mail accusation on CP24 is priceless Ford. High pitched voice misdirect about helping Apollo in undertaking job creation. I think he's in the process of really cracking...

That's like saying that it's ok to break child labour laws because learning a trade will keep kids out of gangs an keep Toronto booming.

Last edited:
I was not aware of "H" cars still being used in Toronto. This must be an old photo, or someone is playing around.

The lower photo appears to be on the Scarborough RT, one of the last strongholds of fake wood panelling. Definitely not an H car.

The lower photo appears to be on the Scarborough RT, one of the last strongholds of fake wood panelling. Definitely not an H car.

Right you are, I miss read the text with the photo, I linked it to the presser.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back