8.7K     0 
News   GLOBAL  |  Apr 01, 2020
 40K     0 
News   GLOBAL  |  Apr 01, 2020
 5K     0 

Status
Not open for further replies.
Andray A. Domise @AndrayDomiseTO · 31m
Guys, yes, I've seen the Michael Ford pic.

Please, let's not with the body-shaming. Not okay with me. #TOpoli

Does anyone notice in todays RF campaign speech.. hes yelling.. every time it comes on CP24 its so loud cus he is yelling .. what is he so mad or frustrated at.. I wonder....

Out of Breath

He also made ZERO sense at his presser following his ride with the plebs on the subway. He had to drug himself heavily just to ride the subway it seems.

I don't think Ford was drunk or on drugs, just badly out of breath for that entire news conference after having to climb a couple flights of stairs at Don Mills station. So much for all those "workouts."

What I find even more interesting is that this subway event was so hastily put together and so slipshod that his team didn't think to get permits so he could be accompanied by cameras on the train. The same thing happened to Tim Hudak during the provincial election, and look where he ended up.

Add that to the fact they did it at around noon when that subway line is deserted - underscoring that ridership numbers don't justify a subway extension on that route. They were so desperate to upstage the other candidates at the seniors' forum they didn't even think about what they were doing, which just proves what an unprofessional team he's got.

Trust me, this is an incumbent in trouble - big trouble - and he's running out of time to turn this campaign around.

Does anyone notice in todays RF campaign speech.. hes yelling.. every time it comes on CP24 its so loud cus he is yelling .. what is he so mad or frustrated at.. I wonder....

again, it was mostly the fact that he couldn't catch his breath. But you're right, he's showing less & less patience with reporters challenging him these days and when he gets exasperated his voice starts to rise. It's just another thing he's doing now that he wasn't doing in 2010, because back then he had a much more professional campaign that smoothed over his rough edges.

I don't think Ford was drunk or on drugs, just badly out of breath for that entire news conference after having to climb a couple flights of stairs at Don Mills station. So much for all those "workouts."

There are many escalators and elevators at Don Mills. Why would he take the stairs?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back