News   GLOBAL  |  Apr 02, 2020
 8.8K     0 
News   GLOBAL  |  Apr 01, 2020
 40K     0 
News   GLOBAL  |  Apr 01, 2020
 5K     0 

Status
Not open for further replies.
Is it standard procedure to transfer patients between facilities using the NON EMS transfer Ambulances? Though I suppose if someone is in "critical care" they probably get transferred by Paramedics. Anyone know the policy on this?

I've had family members transferred between facilities this way, but outside of Toronto. They are patients, so it's patient transfer. I think if your brother Doug was going to drive you, you'd have to be discharged and then re-admitted to the new facility, but I'm just guessing.

Is it standard procedure to transfer patients between facilities using the NON EMS transfer Ambulances? Though I suppose if someone is in "critical care" they probably get transferred by Paramedics. Anyone know the policy on this?

That's the whole point of a transfer ambulance.

English, especially Modern English is "pigeon" language; I apologize for no proto prefex on German.

I'll leave it at that for now, I have two funerals to help arrange

There's an argument that Modern English constitutes a creole due to its extended contact with Latin and Norman French (a pidgin is a language created by people for whom it is not a native language; once the first generation of native speakers exists, it becomes a creole). English was once much closer to its West Germanic siblings.

Sorry to hear about the funerals; my condolences.

They're not going to do anything, aside from giving the Sun a photo of Rob calling constituents from his hospital bed in a couple of days.

Maybe Warmington will be there to test Rob's food & drink ('It was non-alcoholic jello - I checked'), empty the bedpan, etc.

I almost wonder if Rob Ford's unhealthy and train-wreck life is actually what makes a lot of people like him, and why crack-smoking and lying haven't hurt his base very much. That out of some kind of deep insecurity, they are intimidated by the people they perceive as "elite" and like that Rob is no better or smarter than they are. Maybe someone just barely struggling keeping their life together is comforted that Rob is in the same boat.

That's basically it. Part of it is also the weight thing. Wasn't there a story about Kouvalis answering a question about Ford's inexplicable support during the 2010 election by gesturing to the hall full of overweight supporters and saying something like "Look around you---these are his people".

Last edited:
Oh, FFS. Really? Like you can't find older clips on YouTube in which she speaks with pretty much the same accent that she has now?

That would involve active searching. Why do that when you can repeat what other IHTWOMRF regulars say? I can't count the number of times I've read one of their members saying they're disgusted with the media and will only get their news from the IHTWOMRF page.

That would involve active searching. Why do that when you can repeat what other IHTWOMRF regulars say? I can't count the number of times I've read one of their members saying they're disgusted with the media and will only get their news from the IHTWOMRF page.

Right, and IHTWOMRF/Ford Nation only engage in active searching when digging for dirt on opponents. Any sources that refute their claims are BIASED! MOST POLITICAL FACTS EVER!

I believe Sarah Palin used to refer to anything other than Fox News as "lame-steam" media.

Didn't Soks tell Rob something like he was entitled to opinions, but not to present them as facts.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Back