News   GLOBAL  |  Apr 02, 2020
 8.8K     0 
News   GLOBAL  |  Apr 01, 2020
 40K     0 
News   GLOBAL  |  Apr 01, 2020
 5K     0 

Status
Not open for further replies.
fwiw, both etobicoke general and humber regional are about a 10 minute drive from the perkins

Minor clarification: Doug said that after meeting at Perkins and complaining about stomach pains, Rob went first to his doctor and then to the hospital.

Hope someone did a screen save.

It's still there:

Sue-Ann LevyVerified account
‏@SueAnnLevy
@BenSpurr Predictably the Ford haters show their true colours. It's all his fault. Stress of constant attacks on him had 0 to do with it.

DawnGordaneerStuart Henderson
2:16 pm - 11 Sep 2014
Ben Spurr ‏@BenSpurr 1h
@SueAnnLevy You believe Chief Blair gave Mayor Ford a tumour?

Colin Why ‏@colinwhy 1h
@SueAnnLevy @BenSpurr http://www.cancer.gov/cancertopics/factsheet/Risk/stress

Sue-Ann Levy ‏@SueAnnLevy 1h
@BenSpurr No I think NOW did. Silly man.

Scott Scowshter ‏@kensingtoncat 1h
@SueAnnLevy @BenSpurr Silly SAL. Silly, hateful, bile-spewing, raving, needling SAL. Silly.

Sherps ‏@Sherps1 1h
@SueAnnLevy @BenSpurr If he wasn't suspected of unlawful things the police would have no cause to investigate him. #Logic #TOPoli #RobFord

Sue-Ann Levy ‏@SueAnnLevy 1h
@kensingtoncat @BenSpurr Obviously I hit a raw nerve. And thx to the self-righteous Lib-left who would never ever engage in drinking/drugs.

Read between the lines in Joe's writing. His artlcle includes this line regarding an unnamed man's comments about media: ' "Pure scum" said the man in the room across from Ford.

Could this unnamed man be Doug - it has the ring of Doug - or even Joe himself? It doesn't say the man in is another room. Or that the room's across from Ford's room. It says in the room' and then 'across from Ford'. What do you think he's saying ... and not saying ... here?

That's some great parsing there, Lou. Entirely plausible. Is Joey Worms that wily?

Last edited:
Jennifer Pagliaro @jpags

The person speaking at Ford presser will be Dr. Zane Cohen, a colorectal surgeon.

If nothing else, we're hearing from doctors with pretty cool names, right out of a spy thriller or crime drama. Rueben Devlin and Zane Cohen, surgeons by day, secret agents by night. "Watch as they get to the bottom of the Rob Ford caper."

If she wasn't "relevant" you wouldn't be mentioning her online. Therefore, she serves a purpose, I suppose.
Oh, I see. I thought they were trying to clarify my pronoun usage, not make a comment about Levy's relevance.

I never said she's not irrelevant. That doesn't mean I'd read her column, or buy a copy of the Toronto Sun.

SAL's the worst (well, maybe not as bad as Warmington). I blocked her on Twitter a long time ago. I follow a number of people whose political beliefs I respectfully disagree with, and sometimes this gives me a different, valuable perspective on various issues. SAL's feed is the equivalent of a bunch of fart noises.

I wouldn't be surprised if the surgeon told us that in his professional opinion, the mayor's tumor has a Rob Ford.

SAL's the worst (well, maybe not as bad as Warmington). I blocked her on Twitter a long time ago. I follow a number of people whose political beliefs I respectfully disagree with, and sometimes this gives me a different, valuable perspective on various issues. SAL's feed is the equivalent of a bunch of fart noises.

agreed. at this point i view SAL with the same mix of contempt and pity that i have for ann coulter. they both desperately need to provoke reactions - purely for the sake of it - and have to keep ratcheting up the craziness to do so. sometimes they both betray a little bit of disbelief when people react angrily to their stuff, which is telling - i think it shows a while lot of neediness and a very shallow capacity for self-reflection.

anyway, i'll leave the psychoanalysis - it would definitely be rich, though.

suffice it to say that SAL doesn't have any meaningful place in an adult discussion about the issues, though. as you've said, she brings nothing to the table that 6-year-old couldn't.

That's some great parsing there, Lou. Entirely plausible. Is Joey Worms that wily?

This wouldn't surprise me one bit. How funny that the Ford Nationals always rip The Star and Globe for using unnamed sources but Worms does it and it's ok? He is so beyond pathetic. SAL is venomous but he's just embarrassing himself.

Videodrome said:
SAL tweeted that Bill Blair and the TPS caused Rob Ford to get a tumor and was the reason he drank and did drugs. She has since deleted it.

The MINO said the reason he drinks is because he was born with a disease.

ETA With Mrs Stintz and Soks out of the race, and Rob on the canvass, I hope Ari Goldkind gets invited to some of the debates. I would like to hear what he has to say.

Last edited:
The timing of the press release fits in with an afternoon surgery. I'm going to predict that the mass has been removed and Rob is recovering in intensive care. We won't know if its malignant or benign for a few days.

But fart noises can be funny. Especially when they make a rich dowager lady drop her monocle and proclaim "Well! I never!" On a more serious note, this could be the last chance that Rofo has to bow out with what miniscule 'dignity' he has left. Then again, I would not be surprised if King Robert the First stays long enough to have his name still on the ballot, but drops out after the official deadline. Simply as one more gesture of 'EFFFFF YOUUUUU, AND SUKIT!!!!111. Aimed at Tory, at the city leftist elitist pinko queermo cyclist media and extremely biased latte sippers revolting ethnic peasants, and at Toronto in general.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back