News   GLOBAL  |  Apr 02, 2020
 8.8K     0 
News   GLOBAL  |  Apr 01, 2020
 40K     0 
News   GLOBAL  |  Apr 01, 2020
 5K     0 

Status
Not open for further replies.
The timing of the press release fits in with an afternoon surgery. I'm going to predict that the mass has been removed and Rob is recovering in intensive care. We won't know if its malignant or benign for a few days.

I think that would be a pretty ambitious timetable, but we'll see.

The kids were taken from him by CAS in April. It's likely his death would be a fresh start for all.

When was this mentioned? I do remember something from months ago where Ford's wife's parents are now caring for the children, but was this due to CAS intervention?

The timing of the press release fits in with an afternoon surgery. I'm going to predict that the mass has been removed and Rob is recovering in intensive care. We won't know if its malignant or benign for a few days.

Meh. Biopsy only. I was off on that one.

How bizarrely coincidental ...

Edit ... hang on. They list there clinic address at 807 Broadview Avenue. That's the Albany Medical Clinic - http://www.albanyclinic.ca/ - I go there. I've seen no sign of Greenstone in the building. Nor is there any signage outside, or in as I recall. Nor can I find any of their "team members" listed on Albany's website.

Something seems odd here.

if you are a patient at albany and are referred for something like a colonoscopy, you are sent to a greenestone clinic... usually the one at yonge and finch.

I like this doctor. He's knows how to run a press conference. Love the bit at the start: I don't want you to shout at me. Ask your questions one at a time. For the most part, the reporters were pretty well behaved, too. Good on him.

That was the best fucking presser ever. "Shhh! Shhh! One at a time!" like a bunch of kids.

"Yes, the pancreas is in the middle of the abdomen... your anatomy's not too bad. Well, if you want an anatomy lesson, your colon starts at your rectum, goes up the left side, goes up here, then down the right side... it's all over the place."

"I'm not a believer in, uh, stress-related masses."

He made the reporters all sound like idiots. I think he hated having to do that. So much respect for that man. If I ever have a mass in my anything, I want that man to treat me while subtly talking down to me.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back