8.8K     0 
News   GLOBAL  |  Apr 01, 2020
 40K     0 
News   GLOBAL  |  Apr 01, 2020
 5K     0 

Status
Not open for further replies.
CBC News:

http://www.cbc.ca/news/canada/toron...-doug-ford-may-run-for-mayor-report-1.2764485

I find it disturbing that they are scheming this badly regarding the upcoming election while facing a potential cancer diagnosis. If you are in the "fight of your life", running for mayor or council pales in the comparison doesn't it?

AoD

""I would jump off a bridge for the guy," he said."

Please, Rob, if you've never done anything else for this city---make him do it.

IF Dofo puts his name forward, I am rubbing my hands with glee at hearing a LOT more about the hash trade in 1980s Etobicoke.

Actually no extension should *ever* be granted due to the health of a candidate - if one does it, why do it for him and not for others? If not, the determination basically prejudges the worth of the candidate for consideration, and that's another bag of tricks.

AoD

An extension won't happen because the deadline is for logistical reasons. The finalized list is sent to the printer for ballot printing, so they are ready in time for the election. Did someone mention this here already?

Source: my morning twitter feed.

IF Dofo puts his name forward, I am rubbing my hands with glee at hearing a LOT more about the hash trade in 1980s Etobicoke.

How dare you sir, at a time like this. Tumor. You people are so obviously biased and can't wait, can't wait I tell you, until the gravy train comes a rolling again, tumor, that you would resort tumor to some horribly tumor low and cheap tumor tactics like this. Tumor. Was it not tumor Jesus of Nazatumor who said don't judge, lest ye mote in the first stone house to render unto Caesar? Tumor. Be careful what you tumor write, that's all I gotta say about that tumor. Chemo.

How dare you sir, at a time like this. Tumor. You people are so obviously biased and can't wait, can't wait I tell you, until the gravy train comes a rolling again, tumor, that you would resort tumor to some horribly tumor low and cheap tumor tactics like this. Tumor. Was it not tumor Jesus of Nazatumor who said don't judge, lest ye mote in the first stone house to render unto Caesar? Tumor. Be careful what you tumor write, that's all I gotta say about that tumor. Chemo.

Too(mor) funny!

If Rob gets chemo how fast do you think he'll have a script for medical weed?

Doug may not know for sure if he's going to run for Mayor because he has to wait to get the go-ahead from the rest of the family. He does, however, sure as Hell know if he DOESN'T want to run for Mayor. That's not the sort of thing you do as a favour---it has to be something you want. So basically, if Doug doesn't put his hat in the ring, keeping everyone in suspense about it proves he's even more of an attention-hogging, drama queen douchebag than we already knew he was.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back