News   GLOBAL  |  Apr 02, 2020
 8.8K     0 
News   GLOBAL  |  Apr 01, 2020
 40K     0 
News   GLOBAL  |  Apr 01, 2020
 5K     0 

Status
Not open for further replies.
I was overruled by his mother though. He just drew a beer bottle and pills.

Simple but effective, in a sea of complication it speaks volumes.

From the comments of Hollett's Now article:

...missing in the hullabaloo of Friday was the sudden registration of Doug Ford approved candidates John Nunziata, Chris Stockwell and Doug Holyday's kid. He's not just trying to take over the mayoralty he's attempting to take the entire council.

The price of the fucking Ford family is eternal vigilance.

...missing in the hullabaloo of Friday was the sudden registration of Doug Ford approved candidates John Nunziata, Chris Stockwell and Doug Holyday's kid. He's not just trying to take over the mayoralty he's attempting to take the entire council.

Which of those candidates stand a chance of getting elected?

Which of those candidates stand a chance of getting elected?

Chris Stockwell? He's running in Ward 4 and Lindsay Luby isn't. Then again, John Campbell is also running and he lost to GLL by 300 votes in 2010, at which point he was endorsed by Ford. Will be interesting.

Nunziata is running against Frank Di Giorgio. So Nunziata is Doug's man and Di Giorgio is with Rob? If that's the case then that's an indication that the brothers aren't on the same page.

Nunziata is running against Frank Di Giorgio. So Nunziata is Doug's man and Di Giorgio is with Rob? If that's the case then that's an indication that the brothers aren't on the same page.

They are not even reading the same comic book.

Speaking of ... I find it interesting that in the short period of time between hospitalization and withdrawal, when the switcheroo is supposedly last minute and at the behest of RoFo, Doug manages to snag 2 supporters (with names of some profile) to run. Things that make you go hmmmm....

Last edited:
Whatthe.....fuck. I'm going to proceed cautiously because you already suggested an "attitude adjustment". You've mentioned previously that you're a criminal defence attorney. You agreed with a rumour suggesting the Fords are cozy with the unit commander of 23 Division. Do you have anything else to confirm or suggest that there is police corruption occurring?

Friends do favours for friends all the time.
It's not implausible that a "long time friend of the FoFam" might help things along. Has Tavs ever renounced RoFo's lies or failure to cooperate? Why didn't the tailing units actually pull him over in the middle of criminally driving drunk?
Of course, I'm not, and have not said any if these scenarios are true. I wonder what Occam would say with a twitter feed.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back