News   GLOBAL  |  Apr 02, 2020
 8.8K     0 
News   GLOBAL  |  Apr 01, 2020
 40K     0 
News   GLOBAL  |  Apr 01, 2020
 5K     0 

Status
Not open for further replies.
Speaking of ... I find it interesting that in the short period of time between hospitalization and withdrawal, when the switcheroo is supposedly last minute and at the behest of RoFo, Doug manages to snag 2 supporters (with names of some profile) to run. Things that make you go hmmmm....

If you look at the 'scopy video carefully you can see them hiding in a fold of tissue.

Chris Stockwell? He's running in Ward 4 and Lindsay Luby isn't. Then again, John Campbell is also running and he lost to GLL by 300 votes in 2010, at which point he was endorsed by Ford. Will be interesting.

Sorry if I am uninformed, but I only really started following Toronto politics this seriously around the time of the first crack video.

But to the delusional mind a public lynching equates to eating little red apples.

True.

I don't know, but they ( John Nunziata, Chris Stockwell and Doug Holyday's kid ) have that all important name recognition. Like Mikey Stir.. > Ford.

Yep, sad but true. No Ford as mayor would complicate those plans though.

Yah, all the rigor of Lon Cheney character.

Aside from the pure evil, I've always believed he's overdone it with the botox. The only person I've ever seen who is less capable of making a facial expression is Nicole Kidman. Doug's is stuck in a permanent scowl.

Aside from the pure evil, I've always believed he's overdone it with the botox. The only person I've ever seen who is less capable of making a facial expression is Nicole Kidman. Doug's is stuck in a permanent scowl.

True. I posted on twitter that the only difference between Robbie and douggie is that rob is at least capable of a smile while doug is only capable of a rictus.

I'm kind of fascinated by Ivor Tossell and Daniel Dale's reactions on twitter to the way people are talking about Ford's medical situation. They almost seem hurt by the way people are talking. I haven't seen much nasty stuff myself, just a lot of people saying they don't believe it and a lot of conspiracy theories that seem to fit.

Waaay behind here, but just thought this was an interesting observation. Perhaps it has to do with being members of the press and committed to verifiable, reportable facts? That said, the amount of speculation swirling around about the possible 'gaming' of the system and other machinations is fairly justified, IMO, given the last four years. But that speculation belongs outside the realm of the responsible press.

I tend to agree with what some have said here: There is no positive outcome for the Fords here. Either they are putting up a very ill man for a council seat, or they are trying to manipulate the electorate with very ridiculous and cynical ploys. In both instances, they're playing the darkest card in a very grim game. However, there is no way the press would put such out there. It would be wholly irresponsible. It might be fair game for some op-ed writer, but not for reporters (Dale) or even astute observers (Tossel).

Waaay behind here, but just thought this was an interesting observation. Perhaps it has to do with being members of the press and committed to verifiable, reportable facts? That said, the amount of speculation swirling around about the possible 'gaming' of the system and other machinations is fairly justified, IMO, given the last four years. But that speculation belongs outside the realm of the responsible press.

I tend to agree with what some have said here: There is no positive outcome for the Fords here. Either they are putting up a very ill man for a council seat, or they are trying to manipulate the electorate with very ridiculous and cynical ploys. In both instances, they're playing the darkest card in a very grim game. However, there is no way the press would put such out there. It would be wholly irresponsible. It might be fair game for some op-ed writer, but not for reporters (Dale) or even astute observers (Tossel).

Would be shocked if neither the globe nor the Star are looking for the smoking gun or a deep throat to break open the Ford Flip. Or, they have something but won't reveal it until a diagnosis comes out.

Speaking of odds makers...
I am sad that we don't have betting shoppes like in the UK. I would have tried to lay a bet on every public statement or question answered by FoFam as being a lie. Assuming each statement could be vetted, I'd wager that the bookie would be paying out 80% of the time.

Speaking of Conspiracies...
Is it so hard to believe that a dirty Cop was sent to physically negotiate with the Bassos? DoFoJr->Tavener->Dirty Cop. Pretty plausible. I wonder how many times FoFam called Tavener in April/May last year?

Is it so hard to believe that FoFam knew in May (after you know, undergoing a million tests/being hospitalized) about a benign mass, then decided to float the "tumor" word to play for votes?

Is it so hard believe that FoFam would say or do ANYTHING they feel like? Do you really see them blowing the whistle on corruption?

I mean, we are talking about a family of criminals that only hang out with criminals and have a CRIMINAL hotmail lawyer on retainer. Like, he has an ongoing relationship of 40 years with FoFam.
Who in the Hell has a family criminal lawyer? Oh, that's right scumbags.

So to those extending the benefit of the doubt to FoFam...wake up! Realize they are human trash who will do as they please because they are the anointed ones.

none of those things are hard to believe. but none of them have a shred of real evidence behind them either.

Greenstone has a colonoscopy/GI services on site so Rob used those services (EVIDENCE?), a benign tumour was found (EVIDENCE?) and then decided to keep it secret (EVIDENCE?). Just because the clinic was there doesn't mean he used it. Do they just offer every addict a free rectal scan as part of the welcome package? Remember, he wasn't even supposed to be there; they wanted to take him to the U.S.

Many in this thread have already accepted that conspiracy theory as something that actually happened and are using it as a jumping off point for further theories. I don't accept that my only choices are to either believe that theory or believe the Fords. I choose to remain agnostic. It doesn't mean I believe the Fords. Also, I keep all those theories on the back burner of my mind in case some evidence comes up -- I'm not dismissing them.

none of those things are hard to believe. but none of them have a shred of real evidence behind them either.

Greenstone has a colonoscopy/GI services on site so Rob used those services (EVIDENCE?), a benign tumour was found (EVIDENCE?) and then decided to keep it secret (EVIDENCE?). Just because the clinic was there doesn't mean he used it. Do they just offer every addict a free rectal scan as part of the welcome package? Remember, he wasn't even supposed to be there; they wanted to take him to the U.S.

Many in this thread have already accepted that conspiracy theory as something that actually happened and are using it as a jumping off point for further theories. I don't accept that my only choices are to either believe that theory or believe the Fords. I choose to remain agnostic. It doesn't mean I believe the Fords. Also, I keep all those theories on the back burner of my mind in case some evidence comes up -- I'm not dismissing them.

This, exactly.

Also:

Do they just offer every addict a free rectal scan as part of the welcome package?

LOL!

From the comments of Hollett's Now article:

...missing in the hullabaloo of Friday was the sudden registration of Doug Ford approved candidates John Nunziata, Chris Stockwell and Doug Holyday's kid. He's not just trying to take over the mayoralty he's attempting to take the entire council.

The price of the fucking Ford family is eternal vigilance.

Sometimes I wonder if we don't help them out when we're focused on Rob's colon or crack smoking, because the Something Else that's going on seems minor or boring enough -- but it's got longer term pain all over it. Nunziata? Stockwell? You think all council does now is grandstand or blockade on a GO Train to Nowhere *now* with the Fordz, wait 'til you add those two to the zoo. No thank you.

Mikey still has me pissed-off. He didn't just withdraw after being a placeholder, he's running for orifice! In a sense, he's doubling down because as a school trustee, he's got double the real estate and half the scrutiny. Many would see him as not old enough not to be trusted to vandalize his old high school, not stand up for it.

From Camp Counsellor to Camping Councillor. All without saying a word!

Speaking of kamp, if Mikey's the son Doug never had, why not call him "KYBO"?

Or, they have something but won't reveal it until a diagnosis comes out.

Without Rob's consent, that information may not ever be made public.

Do they just offer every addict a free rectal scan as part of the welcome package?

If you can't afford Greenstone just go to the airport. If you mention Al Quada, you'll get a free rectal exam. :D

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Back