• Screen Shot 2014-09-22 at 9.30.33 AM.png
    Screen Shot 2014-09-22 at 9.30.33 AM.png
    151.6 KB · Views: 805
Also from the Mainstreet Tech poll:

John Hastings: 26 per cent

Michael Ford: 22 per cent

Others: 13 per cent

Undecided: 38 per cent

Wow, a college student with no experience stands a chance of being a school board trustee...

Daniel Dale ‏@ddale8 2m
There is at least one mayoral debate today - on disability issues at 1 PM. Trying to determine whether or not there are others.

Doug's favorite topic!

I thought J Nunzi gave him an endorsement as well - though of course, he was charged for assault and dinged by the Law Society of lying under oath.

AoD

Speaking of Nunziata, I heard back when Tory first ran for mayor some of his staffers got caught trying to disrupt a Nunziata campaign event. Anyone remember this? I think Donovan wrote about it but I can't find the article.

Speaking of Nunziata, I heard back when Tory first ran for mayor some of his staffers got caught trying to disrupt a Nunziata campaign event. Anyone remember this? I think Donovan wrote about it but I can't find the article.

There is something rather delicious about it all - considering Nunzi is a former Liberal and Tory is a Conservative who is snapping up, guess what, all the federal and provincial Liberal endorsement. It's really quite amusing.

AoD

There is something rather delicious about it all - considering Nunzi is a former Liberal and Tory is a Conservative who is snapping up, guess what, all the federal and provincial Liberal endorsement. It's really quite amusing.

AoD

John Nunziata actually started out NDP. Don't know if that's common knowledge. Interesting that he now is all tea party Ford.

Don Peat ‏@reporterdonpeat 19s
"Why don't you become the mayor of Chicago?" Cllr Chin Lee on Doug Ford #TOpoli

Zing! Done.

Don Peat ‏@reporterdonpeat 46s
Today on the campaign trail: Mayoral candidates John Tory and Olivia Chow expected to be at City Hall for a Rosh Hashanah ceremony #TOpoli

John Nunziata actually started out NDP. Don't know if that's common knowledge. Interesting that he now is all tea party Ford.
Good grief, I didn't know that. I know some people shift further right as they age, but that's pretty extreme. Another decade or two and he'll be goose-stepping down Eglinton!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back