News   GLOBAL  |  Apr 02, 2020
 8.9K     0 
News   GLOBAL  |  Apr 01, 2020
 40K     0 
News   GLOBAL  |  Apr 01, 2020
 5.1K     0 

Status
Not open for further replies.
The tweeter got it wrong. That's WOWBUTTER he's holding, it's a peanut butter substitute. It's big for kids who are allergic to nuts and schools who have banned nut products.

What was that all about again? Some hastily arranged food bank stunt the Fords pulled to distract from something else, wasn't it?

So, Doug Ford is not doing anything in his Ward, not managing his brother's campaign so what is he up to today?
No debate planned.
The guy is a total joke not to mention an incredible waste of skin.

What was that all about again? Some hastily arranged food bank stunt the Fords pulled to distract from something else, wasn't it?

I vaguely remember that Pinball Clemons was behind a program encouraging people to donate peanut butter or wow butter to the food bank, and Ford hopped in for photo ops.

Damien is actually a really bright guy. I really hope doug shows up to that one.

the likelihood of a Ford showing up to something called ArtsVote is pretty slim.

@sweetlou:
umarmen.gif

Has anyone else been reading up on pleomorphic liposarcomas?

I have "zero days of medical school" under my belt, so keep that in mind. But one thing that seems apparent is that surgery IS the treatment. Chemo prior to surgery appears only be recommended when surgery is initially risky (e.g., tumour next to a major organ, surrounds major blood vessels, etc.). But again, the hope is that chemo will shrink the tumour enough that surgery can proceed. That Ford is undergoing chemo first, with Dr. Cohen stating subsequent treatment may NOT involve surgery, doesn't seem an overly promising start.

(I will add that my partner has gone full tinfoil on this, suggesting that the Fords may have refused surgery until after the election. It seemed too unlikely to me, though that was before Rob's baldly political deathbed plea for everyone to vote for Doug. Now I'm not so sure they wouldn't play politics with his treatment. I really wouldn't put anything past the Fords.)

In any case, Rob's in for some seriously rough days ahead.

The chemo cycle (18 days off between sessions for 3 sessions) puts any surgery after the election anyways.

Good grief, I didn't know that. I know some people shift further right as they age, but that's pretty extreme. Another decade or two and he'll be goose-stepping down Eglinton!

Actually, studies show that if anything, people get more left-wing as they age. It's more that they stay still, while society as a whole moves further left.

I'm pretty sure Nunziata is just an opportunist (like Mammo) and leans whichever way will get him votes.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back