News   GLOBAL  |  Apr 02, 2020
 8.6K     0 
News   GLOBAL  |  Apr 01, 2020
 39K     0 
News   GLOBAL  |  Apr 01, 2020
 4.8K     0 

Status
Not open for further replies.
Right, just like Rob was going to Skype during his birthday party whle in rehab. Did Doug mention this? That alone should be enough to highly doubt this. It's either something to pull people there, or something the family dangles in front of beloved Saint Rob to give him something to fight for. Blech.

I hope you're right and this cancer carnival doesn't happen . If Rob actually wants to do it, I hope there is a doctor that would put the kibosh on the idea, or say you're chemo fogged right now Rob, go back to bed. If the Fofam brain trusts wants to do it, it's god damn ghoulish. Rob needs to get better and survive. Because he needs to sing like a canary for Lisi's trial, or if Brazen 2 wraps up.

When is this new thing about Doug coming out?

Without agreeing that this is what the new thing is about, it is coming very soon. (It's already started, in terms of the first steps needed.) I am unlikely to comment further here. You'll all know.

Right, just like Rob was going to Skype during his birthday party whle in rehab. Did Doug mention this? That alone should be enough to highly doubt this. It's either something to pull people there, or something the family dangles in front of beloved Saint Rob to give him something to fight for. Blech.

I am no expert on cancer, but Rob must feel like total crap right now. How could he be in the mood to mingle with supporters?

Without agreeing that this is what the new thing is about, it is coming very soon. (It's already started, in terms of the first steps needed.) I am unlikely to comment further here. You'll all know.

Exciting!

I am going to hazard a guess: bomb threat-related.

My guess is they'll ferry Rob to FordFest lying on his bed waving through the window of the RV at the adoring masses. It isn't Easter yet, is it?

"Fordmobile" just doesn't have the same ring. Has he pissed off any Turkish nationalists lately?

I just assumed it was Randy's meth lab.

Hey Jimmi T!

Back in the day, Doug Ford must have had one hella stereo. What kind of music did you guys listen to? Was it Led Zeppelin 24/7, or more 80s rawk like Def Leppard or Guns n Roses?

Any favourites that you recall?
Just curious. Thx

Don't know if you ever listened to "The City" but all the musical leadins and fadeouts were supposedly Ford chosen....from that you could get a good idea of what they listened to
The one stuck that struck at note to me was the use of GFR's Paranoid on a semi regular basis....

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back