News   GLOBAL  |  Apr 01, 2020
 39K     0 
News   GLOBAL  |  Apr 01, 2020
 4.8K     0 

Status
Not open for further replies.
Jude MacDonald
‏@judemacdonald
@TC1452123 Luckily, there are very good records of Doug's involvement on the Government Management Committee. Very handy.

meh - if it's another 'big expose' on how Doug had a crap attendance record, you shouldn't get too excited.

Iola doesn't get why she was ejected from the debate:

(from FB)

Iola Fortino 3 hours ago
Ironic isn't it...the media!!!! I m the one that brought up fatal shooting and violence in the schools for the debate and how mayor can help provincial govnt to help situation...and they make me look like the crazy and kick me out.
Not to bring up this woman again but the question asked in the debate mentioned the recent incident in a high school which resulted in "the death of yet another young black man". It wasn't a black kid that died, it was someone from Afghanistan.

It's the best in wrestling entertainment, folks! CH Smackdown 2014, the championship tag team match, featuring Attack Dog and The Insult Machine versus Hoary Tory and The Chow Hound! Dontcha dare miss it!

Last edited:
You mean RFS
Ford Square is coming.

In sponsorship deal, Toronto’s Maple Leaf Square to be renamed Ford Square

When people in Toronto hear the name “Ford” lately, it is fair to say most do not think of automobiles. But Ford Canada is hoping that is exactly what they will do when visiting the newly christened Ford Square.

As part of a five-year renewal of its sponsorship with Maple Leaf Sports and Entertainment Ltd., the auto maker has purchased naming rights to the square outside of Air Canada Centre in downtown Toronto, which is currently known as Maple Leaf Square, according to people familiar with the matter. Ford and MLSE plan to announce the name change early next week.

http://www.theglobeandmail.com/repo...re/article20771085/?cmpid=rss1&click=sf_globe

Jude mentioned something about the island airport recently, I'm wondering if this news she has is about that.

Hmm. Anyone know if, and if so when and in what way, Gov't Mngmt Commee involved re BB Airport/ Porter? (I haven't searched - lazy, entitled.)

Response from Tory camp
ByVG3yHCIAA_wvU.png

https://pbs.twimg.com/media/ByVG3yHCIAA_wvU.png

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back