News   GLOBAL  |  Apr 01, 2020
 39K     0 
News   GLOBAL  |  Apr 01, 2020
 4.8K     0 

Status
Not open for further replies.
Doug's been the victim of racism??

BenSpurr 4:52pm via TweetDeck
Ford is asked about the "back to China" comment and the homophobic letter to KWT. He says he doesn't condone that but also says… … "I've received that in our family" I just don't bring it to the media.

Probably he just means threats, but he DID bring it to the media, claiming his car windows were broken, while providing ZERO proof. :rolleyes: Uggghhh!!!

Doug's been the victim of racism??

BenSpurr 4:52pm via TweetDeck
Ford is asked about the "back to China" comment and the homophobic letter to KWT. He says he doesn't condone that but also says… … "I've received that in our family" I just don't bring it to the media.
I'd be very happy to see Doug go back to China.

Beyond ironic...

reporterdonpeat 4:55pm via Twitter Web Client
"You don't show up ... and say I'm running for mayor" Doug Ford.

It's the City Hall Steno Pool.

(...waits for casita to find and post an appropriate image from somewhere on the web).

it really is. as all of them repeat this "John Tory is a rich elitist" crap, it gets embedded and solidified. they've just done a tonne of free work for Doug and seriously, seriously degraded our political discourse while they're at it.

Dammit this is so infuriating.

Actually, +(1 for each person who reads this thread).

It is shocking Doug seems to be getting away with the elitist claims when he himself was born into money and propelled into politics with no experience either. Doug also has no issue with his 20 year old nephew running for office with ZERO experience and his brother using taxpayer funded drivers to take him on fuelled smoking binges. Fuck me.

I just want to fast forward to election night. I'm at the point where I don't even care who wins, as long as their last name isn't Ford. FFS haven't we suffered enough? I don't think I can take another month of Doug and his prayer requests for Rob.

Last edited:
It is shocking Doug seems to be getting away with the elitist claims when he himself was born into money and propelled into politics with no experience either. Doug also has no issue with his 20 year old nephew running for office with ZERO experience and his brother using taxpayer funded drivers to take him on fuelled smoking binges. Fuck me.

also, how many hours had Doug spent at City Hall?? He has the worst attendance record of any councillor except those who had health problems.

Can't someone publicly call him out on that, specifically the born-into-money part, the nepotism and the misuse of the driver? Why is that so hard?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back