News   GLOBAL  |  Apr 02, 2020
 8.9K     0 
News   GLOBAL  |  Apr 01, 2020
 40K     0 
News   GLOBAL  |  Apr 01, 2020
 5.1K     0 

Status
Not open for further replies.
not a doc here, but I'd been following a doc who was blogging about his bout with cancer and yes, hanging out in crowds, even going out to eat, can be a risk while doing chemo. Rob would be wise to stay at home.

What if hanging out in an empty Sears parking lot is on his bucket list? Maybe Randy will let him spin some doughnuts with his T-Bird.

Human shields for the upcoming presser...

cbcsteve 3:45pm via iOS
Doug Ford's wife and two of his daughters are helping him canvass.

Last edited:
Rob would be wise to stay at home.

I was ordered to wear an N95 mask and full PPE on working quarantine during SARS. Even off-duty at home.

Not sure what the protocol is for Chemo, but perhaps his MD will consider it as an option?

Doug: Folks, I know most of you have a problem trusting me. Hey, I understand... But you know what? At the end of the day believe me when I tell you I don't give a shit. I don't need your vote. I can win this election on my own.

Physically impossible for that to happen. Doug's lying reflex is as natural (and important) as O2...if the lying stops, he's done for.

Originally Posted by kbdid
Rob would be wise to stay at home.
I was ordered to wear an N95 mask and full PPE on working quarantine during SARS. Even off-duty at home.

Not sure what the protocol is for Chemo, but perhaps his MD will consider it as an option?"

You couldn't even post a pic of Bain with that casita? Hannibal Lector at least?

mackaytaggart 4:01pm via Twitter Web Client
#BREAKING New Global News/Ipsos Reid poll reveals Tory remains in strong lead:

Tory 48%
Chow 26%
Ford 26%

he's standing in a fairly nice neighbourhood talking about being among the common people...and now talking about how he's shown up for work every single day...Tory is a name caller....Empire Club is "exclusive" (the $80/800 figures are for non-members btw, it wasn't exclusive), calls the neighbourhood he's in poor (a lot of these folks don't make $800/week)...oh...common folk....

He could wear one of those hospital masks! But no touching. No selfies, Sorry, doc's orders.:(

Or maybe they could rig up a Jumbotron on the side of a cube truck with a (pre-recorded, because Skype) message on loop from Rob (still in a mask) wishing he could be there but the doctors say it's flu season so I can't come. So sad. Selfies with the Jumbotron!:D

Boy in the bubble...Boy in the bubble...Boy in the bubble

So Doug just said that anyone can go to his fundraiser, even if they don't pay. Anyone here care to test that?

Ryan Doyle is the host on 1010 right now and was the moderator of the debate. He's getting skewered.

Last edited:
he's standing in a fairly nice neighbourhood talking about being among the common people...and now talking about how he's shown up for work every single day...Tory is a name caller....Empire Club is "exclusive" (the $80/800 figures are for non-members btw, it wasn't exclusive), calls the neighbourhood he's in poor (a lot of these folks don't make $800/week)...oh...common folk....

Cute just cute...and here wearing a gold chain around his neck...the voice of the regular prople

mackaytaggart 4:01pm via Twitter Web Client
#BREAKING New Global News/Ipsos Reid poll reveals Tory remains in strong lead:

Tory 48%
Chow 26%
Ford 26%

So Chow is no longer behind Ford according to this poll. I haven't been able to fathom why she was polling lower than DuhFo.

So Chow is no longer behind Ford according to this poll. I haven't been able to fathom why she was polling lower than DuhFo.

I'd really like to know how many people are supporting Tory because he's the front-runner. I'd love to know how Chow polls against Tory head-to-head.

It's still insane to me that Chow is polling the same as Ford. It genuinely upsets me.

Fofam is so poor, they only have one cottage and a Florida condo. Damn, that's poor.
Fofam is so poor, they send Rob to rehab that costs 1000000$. Damn, that's poor.
Fofam is so poor, Doug can't even afford a spell chequer*. Daaaamn, that's really church mouse poor.

Intentional type-o.

Last edited:

It all goes back to January/February and her seeming reticence in declaring....She seemed to want all the stars aligned to a coronation and never showed an early a fire in her belly for the Mayoralty.....it was something she deserved...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back