News   GLOBAL  |  Apr 02, 2020
 8.9K     0 
News   GLOBAL  |  Apr 01, 2020
 40K     0 
News   GLOBAL  |  Apr 01, 2020
 5.1K     0 

Status
Not open for further replies.
I might agree if three out of four of them did not go into public life. Even the wife and the non public one pubilish i nstagram and you tube pieces.

As for real blond or not, cruel? Stretching the meaning of the word.

I also took the chat about hair colour and "drapes matching rugs" as a spinoff discussion that was no longer about anyone in particular. That happens sometimes on forums; people go off-topic, discussions spin off. I didn't see all those posts as directly referencing back to any Fords.

And why shouldn't I critique her "TV skills" in that 'how to make a protein bar' video?? It's on YouTube and she wanted up votes and what not. I didn't say anything gender-specific about her performance. And for the record, I wouldn't eat that thing she clumped together, either.

I also took the chat about hair colour and "drapes matching rugs" as a spinoff discussion that was no longer about anyone in particular. That happens sometimes on forums; people go off-topic, discussions spin off. I didn't see all those posts as directly referencing back to any Fords

They may not, but even then, they aren't exactly the type of posting one would want to associate with the forum en masse.

AoD

Last I saw, Mikey was not leading in his race and the incumbent has a ton more experience than him.

Aha! He will be the perfect control comparison candidate in this little social experiment. ;) How well does the Ford Brand perform in this test market? ;)

Political "brands" by their nature function independently. They can therefore work inside or outside traditional parties.

The fascinating question here is "what does the Ford Brand signify? That's why poring over who went to Ford Fest was so interesting.

I think it was David Blaine, not Copperfield. In any case, they should have revealed that the last four years have been a master illusion and that Mayor Rob Ford was all a just a big trick on us.

Yes, it was Blaine. I got my magicians mixed up.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back