News   GLOBAL  |  Apr 02, 2020
 8.4K     0 
News   GLOBAL  |  Apr 01, 2020
 39K     0 
News   GLOBAL  |  Apr 01, 2020
 4.7K     0 

Status
Not open for further replies.
If Doug loses maybe we should have a pub night in December to mark the end of Fords reign.

I notice you say "if" Doug looses. < shudder >

I would suggest Sullie Gorman's lol

Actually, I read here that some sort of public "get together" is scheduled on the night of the election at NPS.

My prediction:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ij79LQXZDEk

Last edited:
RV.jpg

They are waving around signs right now.

Selfie time! I dare you!

Ha!

ETA: The RV is gone now.

Attachments

• RV.jpg
    RV.jpg
    110 KB · Views: 652
Last edited:
I saw a Ford for Mayor sign up today in East York, I almost fell over from shock when I came across it. It's a bit far from home, someone must have gotten confused.

Also, PM me your DoFo election day vote % predictions!

I saw a Ford for Mayor sign up today in East York, I almost fell over from shock when I came across it. It's a bit far from home, someone must have gotten confused.
I literally have yet to see any Ford sign. Though I'm surprised at how relatively few Tory or Chow signs - or even ward signs I've seen. They are around. But I think there were more in 2010.

Though given the complete lack of Ford signs (I've heard rumours that there is one a couple of blocks from here ... but haven't seen it), I do scratch my head about his polling numbers. Perhaps my neighbours are concerned of the wrath they'd get for putting up a Ford sign, in the days before Halloween ...

That photo Scarberian posted of Mack Sennett's Keystone Cops from silent movie days in regards to our 'beloved' police force exactly mirrors my own thoughts on the subject. Recently, when I've been contemplating my own made-up fantasy documentary about the Fords, I've mentally substituted footage of the KC for Toronto police whenever our local cops come up in my imaginary narrative. With Chief Wiggum from the Simpsons standing in for Bill Blair.

I think that's the most charitable possible interpretation. At some point, the multiple instances of convenient police "incompetence" are overwhelming.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back