4.7K     0 

Status
Not open for further replies.
Don Peat ‏@reporterdonpeat 8s9 seconds ago
So Doug Ford is announcing he has no endorsement #TOpoli
Shawn Jeffords ‏@Shawn_Jeffords 8s9 seconds ago
Ford says the only endorsement he needs is from the people. #topoli

As expected!

That's before the depth of his family's depravity became widely known. He should know that. As the saying goes, fooled me once...fooled me twice...

AoD

Shawn Jeffords ‏@Shawn_Jeffords 1m1 minute ago
Ford says a man told him yesterday last time he voted was for Pierre Trudeau in 1969. He's voting this time because he likes Ford. #topoli

There was no election in 1969.

[Pitfield] and Levy LAUGH at the notion Ford has embarrassed Toronto in any way. If anything, say these bozos [with no proof] the fact that he twice illegally smoked crack with gang members improved our tourism numbers.

Yeah, we're just like those other cities that tourists flock to just so they can catch a glimpse of the lying criminal scumbag who happens to be chief magistrate, like, um ...

Yeah, we're just like those other cities that tourists flock to just so they can catch a glimpse of the lying criminal scumbag who happens to be chief magistrate, like, um ...

Yeah, and I look forward to the day when the wax statues of both find their rightful place at Niagara Falls for the tourist to gaze upon.

AoD

By the way, I read this paragraph in story about Kim Il Jong in the Star today. Change a few nouns and it's sound very familiar.

"This bewildering ability to command attention by doing nothing says a lot about the North’s propaganda focus on Kim as the centre of everything. Remove for 40 days the sun around which that propaganda spins and the international media, both traditional and social, exploded with curiosity."

You mean Kim Jong-un, right? Kim Jong-il was his father. Granted, it's hard to keep track of which Kim did what, although the demise of each one so far was preceded by unexplained absences. Same as with leaders of the Soviet Union who were not seen for months on end and then suddenly turned out to have died a while ago.

Chemo must have been very hard on Rob this time, he's still in the hospital. It's supposed to be 3 days of chemo, then home for 18 days, he stayed nearly a week last time IIRC, and this time even longer. Not looking good.

I thought it was five days of chemo. Regardless, I agree with your assessment.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back