33K     0 
News   GLOBAL  |  Apr 01, 2020
 3.2K     0 

Status
Not open for further replies.

toonderly

Member Bio
Reaction score
I am trying to find this without success. Downloaded last night's episode (featuring Selena Gomez) and no Andray. Can't find it on YouTube. Anyone have a link?

Not Kimmel -- the Late o'clock News, a Canadian thing that comes on between The Daily Show and Kimmel. They did a bit with Morgan Baskin a few weeks ago too.

animatronic

Member Bio
Reaction score
I might point out that other than the Honest Ed Mirvish's Warehouse's Chinese vase big enough to hide a body, there is not much art.

Nobody, Nobody in Toronto loves Qing Dynasty xiangtuiping vases more than Doug Ford. Now I know that the "elites" prefer bangchuiping, but that's just their Rosedale Country Club roots talking. Xiangtuiping is the people's vase.

Kat's Meow

Member Bio
Reaction score
I am trying to find this without success. Downloaded last night's episode (featuring Selena Gomez) and no Andray. Can't find it on YouTube. Anyone have a link?

It was on at the very beginning, before Kimmel did his monologue. Was a 1 minute spoof interview. Wasn't able to find it online either.

ETA: didn't know there was a segment called Late O'Clock news ... Now I know. Thanks!

Last edited:

sno man

Member Bio
Reaction score
Nobody, Nobody in Toronto loves Qing Dynasty xiangtuiping vases more than Doug Ford. Now I know that the "elites" prefer bangchuiping, but that's just their Rosedale Country Club roots talking. Xiangtuiping is the people's vase.

lol, for the election, I think every voter should get a miniature yuhuchunping vase as a parting gift representing the state of Toronto politics.

pattycakes

Member Bio
Reaction score
I believe he brought in public funding for the Catholic boards at the secondary level.
It only went to grade 9 when I was a kid, I believe he extended the funding just before he retired. I just recently found out that there's another school board for the French Catholic kids. They built a new state of the art school around the corner from me that has 70 kids for K-6 in a building that is meant to accommodate 150. Basically a private school education without the cost, not a bad deal.

Videodrome

Member Bio
Reaction score
City:
Toronto
Don Peat ‏@reporterdonpeat 22m22 minutes ago
Fire alarm going off at Toronto City Hall. People being asked to leave floors 8, 9, 10 of the East Tower #TOpoli

Wow, again...

Status
Not open for further replies.