News   GLOBAL  |  Apr 02, 2020
 8.5K     0 
News   GLOBAL  |  Apr 01, 2020
 39K     0 
News   GLOBAL  |  Apr 01, 2020
 4.8K     0 

Status
Not open for further replies.
And now we know the real reason she puts up with him---he's never home. They couldn't stress this point enough.

Thanks. I attended some secondary and most elementary schooling in a French heavy enclave of Ontario_Our Catholic schools were often French immersion. Or all one gender if English. It definitely muddled the issue. The Catholic schools were thought to have a tougher academic curriculum and some non Catholics attended for that reason.

French immersion classes are part of the English boards. The Francophone school boards are for native speakers only.

oh my God, they are mentioning that they have beautiful vases from Honest Ed's....yet they're stored at Deco....oh God they're both dumb.

why would she or her mother's family fear persecution? It sounds more like shame ("don't tell anyone Grandma might've been Jewish, dear"). I feel terrible for saying that, but I don't trust this family one bit (and considering Rob's antiquated racist/antisemitic terms, I'm guessing Father Douglas Ford must have used them around the house)...playing victim (there are really people sending nasty letters to them?), Doug claiming he's not a politician. I was amused at them not-so-subtly throwing Rob under the bus for his behaviour (i.e. there will be no sensational stories and they won't have to go looking for Doug).

Uh, you remember the commotion from what, two days ago where John Tory was "outed" as being a member of a golf club that didn't admit Jews? Obviously today there's no reason to keep it under wraps, but being Jewish would have been an issue within even Karla's lifetime, nevermind her mother or grandmother. Can we just drop this topic? It really isn't productive.

Uh, you remember the commotion from what, two days ago where John Tory was "outed" as being a member of a golf club that didn't admit Jews? Obviously today there's no reason to keep it under wraps, but being Jewish would have been an issue within even Karla's lifetime, nevermind her mother or grandmother. Can we just drop this topic? It really isn't productive.

Because it's a clear example of Doug spontaneously lying about shit to avoid taking responsibility for some other shit that he spontaneously said the night before. The subject is largely irrelevant except to prove the lie. He could have just as easily said it was offensive to question his support for increased building heights because his wife was an accomplished BASE jumper.

I guess that's why you have a lot of non-Catholics sending their kids to Catholic schools. Screw the religion, they just want a private school experience paid by tax payers.

They actually want proper attention, guidance and protection for their autistic children. TDSBn doesn't have the monies to properly educate autistic children.

On the other hand...vote Ford....no autistic children will be allowed to cross any papal line or....well...you know.

Because it's a clear example of Doug spontaneously lying about shit to avoid taking responsibility for some other shit that he spontaneously said the night before. The subject is largely irrelevant except to prove the lie. He could have just as easily said it was offensive to question his support for increased building heights because his wife was an accomplished BASE jumper.
Thank you. It's all lies, all the time. He needs to be called on it as many times as possible.

Obviously today there's no reason to keep it under wraps, but being Jewish would have been an issue within even Karla's lifetime, nevermind her mother or grandmother. Can we just drop this topic? It really isn't productive.

Within Karla's lifetime, really? In what way?

Now she's spinning her heritage as being all kinds of mixed, which must be handy for Doug ('My wife is _____' (complete as applicable for audience)).

oh my God, they are mentioning that they have beautiful vases from Honest Ed's....yet they're stored at Deco....oh God they're both dumb.

LOL, Doug can't even talk about the vases without lying. (*I think this is a simple misspeak, but...)
The Ford Family Vase lore was Doug Sr scooped in when the Mirvish's were closing Ed's Warehouse and bought them for a song.

However Doug Sr. was a noted cheapskate, so maybe he did buy them at Honest Ed's.

Now she's spinning her heritage as being all kinds of mixed, which must be handy for Doug ('My wife is _____' (complete as applicable for audience)).

"My wife is:

Jewish,
autistic,
poor as a church-mouse,
half-Cherokee,
a member of Mensa,
patient with my lies."

Last edited:
LOL, Doug can't even talk about the vases without lying. (*I think this is a simple misspeak, but...)
The Ford Family Vase lore was Doug Sr scooped in when the Mirvish's were closing Ed's Warehouse and bought them for a song.

However Doug Sr. was a noted cheapskate, so maybe he did buy them at Honest Ed's.

oops, I should have said from Honest Ed's Restaurant....

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back