News   GLOBAL  |  Apr 02, 2020
 8.4K     0 
News   GLOBAL  |  Apr 01, 2020
 39K     0 
News   GLOBAL  |  Apr 01, 2020
 4.7K     0 

Status
Not open for further replies.
That's one of my issues with Tory too. He knew the Fords very well. He knew they were both ill suited to be running this city, yet he not only endorsed them but he financially contributed to their campaign. What does that tell you about Tory? Tory also knew about how unethical Nick Kouvalis was, yet he hired him as his campaign manager. What does that tell you about Tory?

Perhaps Tory hired Kouvalis because of his intimate knowledge of the Fords? It sort of make sense to me from that perspective. Also, I know some feel that the positioning of Tory as the front runner and the one to beat is the underhanded work of Kouvalis, but is it really so underhanded? Seems like a sound strategy and one that Chow should have adopted from day one, in my humble opinion.

I think one need to spend some effort to catch the individuals in action and apply the full weight of the law on them as an example. That would put an end to this BS.

AoD

I wouldn't be surprised when dofo and rofo say they are out campaigning till the wee hours that they are loading a dozen fonationals in the R.V. for signage duty.

Doug has skipped the most debates for sure.

There have been 45 debates so far. JT did his first on March 26. Doug's first was Sept. 23.

He bails when he can't bring his howler monkeys, or if Ari is invited, or if he would simply prefer to go door knocking instead.

It's usually one, yeah. In most provinces and federally too, that's the norm. Oh snap, there's TWO federally, one en francais, et l'autre c'est en anglais.

Thanks. :)

Last edited:
Maybe Karla could try her hand at this one: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sj89Ax60DEI&list=PL18D2528E5FF5E0CE <same strong warnings apply>

Are marshmallows even kosher? :confused::p Mercifully, I doubt this concoction would ever see the light of day at Chez KFo due to the zero nutritional value.

Marshmallows without gelatin apparently exist. KFo's health goop oddly resembles something made with melted marshmallows ...

Then again, who knows what kinds of foods are permitted in Jewdism?

hanukkahham.jpg

Attachments

• hanukkahham.jpg
    hanukkahham.jpg
    44.6 KB · Views: 642
Perhaps Tory hired Kouvalis because of his intimate knowledge of the Fords? It sort of make sense to me from that perspective. Also, I know some feel that the positioning of Tory as the front runner and the one to beat is the underhanded work of Kouvalis, but is it really so underhanded? Seems like a sound strategy and one that Chow should have adopted from day one, in my humble opinion.

Out of all of the Ford characters, Kouvalis is the one guy I DON'T have a problem with. He's a mercenary. His job is to get people elected. He is much better than the normal weasels that associate with Ford politically.

https://twitter.com/globeandmail/status/523180737772933121

The Globe is endorsing Tory to no one's surprise.

Could they pick a more unflattering photo? I guess that little huffing fight they had has passed over. As others have asked is this the editors or owners opinion? It's as bit early for an endorsement?

And then SAL complains that it doesn't count because the Ford cake was not an endorsement per se. She's really desperate if she thinks the Star or Pags is endorsing Tory.

Meanwhile, not a word about why SAL thinks DoFo might not be so awful that she wouldn't endorse him. Just flailing at her critics for being 'obsessed' with her.

As a Tory supporter, that's great and all, but it's hard to give the Globe any credibility after the whole Wynne-Hudak endorsement debacle. I like the paper, but does anyone actually care who the Globe "endorses" anymore?

Indeed - and tbh the editors at the Globe has been rather disappointing of late, between how lightly Wente got off on her plagiarism charge (basically - leave for a few weeks until the storm blows over) to endorsement-gate.

AoD

Diane and Karla are canvassing in Ward 2. I didn't see their interview on CP24 but Siobhan Morris from 1010 said Karla rolled her eyes on camera and both of them just spewed the same talking points as the Brothers Ford do.

I did see the youngest Ford daughter and she was all giggly. She said her dad is the best and he he wakes up at 6 and gets home at midnight but that's okay because he's working day in and day out. So between this and Karla's "he's a good provider" comment, I think the KKKKK's love daddy's money and his lack of being home.

Marshmallows without gelatin apparently exist. KFo's health goop oddly resembles something made with melted marshmallows ...

Then again, who knows what kinds of foods are permitted in Jewdism?

Just to put this latest Jew-thread to a rest: normally gelatin is made from pig bones. "Kosher gelatin" is made from fish bones. Some brands of kosher marshmallows are disgusting, clearly made by people who never had a real one, but some of them are just fine. So, if you're bringing a tray of homemade Rice Krispy treats to Karla's house, shop accordingly.

Just to put this latest Jew-thread to a rest: normally gelatin is made from pig bones. "Kosher gelatin" is made from fish bones. Some brands of kosher marshmallows are disgusting, clearly made by people who never had a real one, but some of them are just fine. So, if you're bringing a tray of homemade Rice Krispy treats to Karla's house, shop accordingly.

And to take it a step further, if Doug truly is a vegetarian, he wouldn't eat anything made with bone and cartilage. Of course we know he's full of poop as far as the vegetarian thing goes.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back