News   GLOBAL  |  Apr 02, 2020
 8.4K     0 
News   GLOBAL  |  Apr 01, 2020
 39K     0 
News   GLOBAL  |  Apr 01, 2020
 4.7K     0 

Status
Not open for further replies.
Wow, Graeme is dense! He doesn't think that being a jerk on social media will have any kind of impact on Doug's campaign or his future employment. I reminded him that Gene Simmons deleted his Twitter account when some stupid posts got him into the national spotlight.

Being dense and rude seems to be a running theme for the Ford Thugo Crew.

I've noticed that, in the photos of Rob I've seen in the past 48 hours, there is a noticeable lack of the 'adoring selfie' factor. No cute girls in the club, no posing with the bros, just Rob wandering around, shuffling along aimlessly. Most people seem to be keeping at arms' length and many are sneering, scowling or just looking on in disapproval from a distance. Allegedly, some have been yelling and heckling.

Maybe my perception is playing tricks but, to me, things seem to be pretty different.

Death of a mayor video looking like a documentary?

I've noticed that, in the photos of Rob I've seen in the past 48 hours, there is a noticeable lack of the 'adoring selfie' factor. No cute girls in the club, no posing with the bros, just Rob wandering around, shuffling along aimlessly. Most people seem to be keeping at arms' length and many are sneering, scowling or just looking on in disapproval from a distance. Allegedly, some have been yelling and heckling.

Maybe my perception is playing tricks but, to me, things seem to be pretty different.

His former adoring throngs now smell weakness, and they have no interest in being seen with someone on the way down.

Death of a mayor video looking like a documentary?

From what I understand of the polls, Rob has a fair chance of getting back in as councillor? If Dougie gets in as mayor, it will be like Old Home Week for them at City Hall.

As for his lifespan? Who knows? Any one of us could get hit by a streetcar tomorrow.

Not to be morbid, but they have him ranked right behind Don Imus:
http://www.nydailynews.com/entertai...show-stage-2-prostate-cancer-article-1.368279

That's from March, 2009.

"We don't wish celebrities dead, we only predict it."

Last edited:
I've seen 12 year old internet trolls with a better grasp of the English language and logic than SAL.

Gotta feel bad for Warmington. At least SAL is a bit older, and will likely retire when Post Media gives her the pink slip. Warmington is going to have to find a new job, and there aren't many papers which will hire him with his portfolio. His best bet will be to get in with Fox News in the US, but even then they will have to overlook the fact that he spent the last 4 years defending a crack head.

Warmington would LOVE to get in with FOX news, are you kidding? They wouldn't have any interest in a shmoe like that, though, not even if he got a sex change and a blonde wig. I'd say his days with a big city paper are done, but he might get work on The North Bay Gazette, or whatever they have up there.

From what I understand of the polls, Rob has a fair chance of getting back in as councillor? If Dougie gets in as mayor, it will be like Old Home Week for them at City Hall.

As for his lifespan? Who knows? Any one of us could get hit by a streetcar tomorrow.

Not to be morbid, but they have him ranked right behind Don Imus:
http://www.nydailynews.com/entertai...show-stage-2-prostate-cancer-article-1.368279

"We don't wish celebrities dead, we only predict it."

How's Burt Reynolds doing? That's the only one I care about.

Gotta feel bad for Warmington. At least SAL is a bit older, and will likely retire when Post Media gives her the pink slip. Warmington is going to have to find a new job, and there aren't many papers which will hire him with his portfolio. His best bet will be to get in with Fox News in the US, but even then they will have to overlook the fact that he spent the last 4 years defending a crack head.

I tried to feel bad for Joe, but did not have much success. I wonder if Deco is hiring?

How's Burt Reynolds doing? That's the only one I care about.

Burt is still ranked to outlive Rob.

Interestingly, Zsa Zsa Gabor is at the top of the list.

She has discovered the secret of perpetual middle age.
- - - Oscar Levant (about Zsa Zsa Gabor)

She not only worships the golden calf, she barbecues it for lunch.

The only person who ever left the Iron Curtain wearing it.

You can calculate Zsa Zsa Gabor's age by the rings on her fingers.
- - - Bob Hope

Zsa Zsa Gabor has been married so many times she has rice marks on her face.
- - - Henny Youngman

annoint.png

Saint Robert of Etobicoke Prepares to be Anointed

Attachments

• annoint.png
    annoint.png
    1.2 MB · Views: 1,130
I tried to feel bad for Joe, but did not have much success. I wonder if Deco is hiring?

I wonder if there has been an offer or plea concerning a position at SNN.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Back