News   GLOBAL  |  Apr 02, 2020
 8.5K     0 
News   GLOBAL  |  Apr 01, 2020
 39K     0 
News   GLOBAL  |  Apr 01, 2020
 4.8K     0 

Status
Not open for further replies.
So, how were people with their picks for mayor, trustee and councillor? I was a perfect three for three!

Last edited:
I got 1 of 3, my useless Councillor Moeser got back in and our equally useless trustee Chadwick was returned as well. On the bright side, no Doug, so overall I'm okay with the results.

I think we might very well have to settle for a permanent 30% FN vote in future elections. Given the quasi-mania nature of the support, firewalling/containment might be a more practical approach.

AoD

This is beyond painful but worth watching just to see how sick Rob looks/acts. On the other hand, the people of Ward 2 can look forward to four more years of getting potholes fixed and garbage cleared up. Rob is already campaigning for 2018. And worth hearing Rob say that the doctors told him he should drop out but he appears to have ignored them. Just as he ignores their advice by getting into range for the fall flu bug that is going round.

http://www.citynews.ca/2014/10/27/raw-rob-ford-speaks-after-being-elected-councillor-of-ward-2/

Rob's looking bigger than ever. You think it's related to some medication he's on?

They give you steroids with the chemo and they can cause bloating. Based on the pics we've been seeing he hasn't changed his diet either. He should be eating healthy home cooked meals (no pun intended), instead of visits to Steak Queen at 11:00 at night. His liver and kidneys need all the help they can get processing the chemo, overloading his body with garbage food everyday isn't going to help him beat cancer.

They give you steroids with the chemo and they can cause bloating. Based on the pics we've been seeing he hasn't changed his diet either. He should be eating healthy home cooked meals (no pun intended), instead of visits to Steak Queen at 11:00 at night. His liver and kidneys need all the help they can get processing the chemo, overloading his body with garbage food everyday isn't going to help him beat cancer.

The guy never has any self-control even at the best of times (and that certainly won't be now), good luck with any of the "shoulds".

AoD

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back