News   GLOBAL  |  Apr 02, 2020
 8.5K     0 
News   GLOBAL  |  Apr 01, 2020
 39K     0 
News   GLOBAL  |  Apr 01, 2020
 4.8K     0 

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reminds me a little of the "vote for the worst" campaigns on American Idol that got William Hung his 15 minutes of fame.

Little known fact: W. Hung sang at exactly the pitch in which the song was recorded. Not that he did it well. And his presentation was awkward to be sure. But he matched Ricky Martin on pitch.

And, by gawd, there is zero connection to Rob or Doug Ford beyond the inexplicable phenomenon of the Nelebrity.

Oops, @graemeTO is down again, I guess we hurt his feelings. Aw shucks.

Nah, I don't think that's possible when he has a range of emotions from 'disingenuous snark' to 'cryptically pissy'.

It's like what Billy Wilder said when he heard Peter Sellers had had a heart attack: 'You have to have a heart before you can have an attack'.

the placement of the arms/ hands is VERY telling!

Body language people!

It's hard to tell because of the dark clothing and the exposure but it looks to me like she's leaning back a bit and/or turned a bit towards Doug.

I wonder if by 'Sun reporter' they mean someone from Sun News Network. She looks familiar, like someone who used to be on City whose name I can't recall.

Good God, this guy is so obliviously stupid, one might think it has to be an act. Unfortunately, we know the truth.

Imagine getting married at City Hall only to have Doug Ford walk in looking for a flag.

https://twitter.com/emmamwoolley/status/533829748099907584

Must have been the four years of experience and familiarity with City Hall Doug was holding over Johnny NewGuy that led Mr. Experience into the freakin wedding chapel looking for a flag raising... FFS

@agatha_machala · 7 hours ago
Just made Rob Ford a banana split #perksofworkingatDairyQueen
B2hvri-IcAAshez.jpg:large

hmmm, was the banana split before or after the dinner at Posticino?

@GiordanoCattona · 5 hours ago
Always a pleasure playing for the crowd @ Posticino. Rob & Doug Ford were here tonight. Wishing a good recovery for Mayor Rob. #RobFord

hmmm, was the banana split before or after the dinner at Posticino?

@GiordanoCattona · 5 hours ago
Always a pleasure playing for the crowd @ Posticino. Rob & Doug Ford were here tonight. Wishing a good recovery for Mayor Rob. #RobFord

The DQ on the Queensway is three blocks from Posticino.

http://goo.gl/maps/Wvyh3

Nice to see Robbie's got his appetite back!

Yeah, but they're incumbents. We were talking about add-ons--even the open wards didn't elect any (well, Flagg's gang didn't endorse Son Of Holyday). And as "fabulous" as FDG was, John Nunziata would up being the de facto "Ford Candidate". (And because of his left-leaning politics, Perruzza plays a weird game.)

Though the weirdest is how Chris Stockwell bid for a Ford-coattail comeback in Ward 4--only to *not* get the FoFam endorsement; and doing less than half as well as the FoFam endorsee (and 1/4 as well as victor John Campbell)

The reality of the situation is that R Ford while making noise about wanting 15 new Councillors yet he did not endorse any.
The only reason J Nunziata and C Stockwell seemed to be endorsed by D Ford is because they happened to be registering at the same time the Fords were shuffling the deck...
It was left up to ITHWOMRF and 43 Down to do the endorsing, not one one of those endorsed (incumbents excepted) by those sites were elected and there were great hopes for Touchinsky (10), Dichter (27), Bell (33), Papadakis (29), Hutcheon (3), Smitherman (9) etal....
Shucks, even the antiMLTT slate (other than incumbents) was blanked including the nominal leader McDermott(36)....
The Toronto Labour Council's slate too was blanked other than incumbents
The past election was a referendum on Ford leadership everything else was backburnered including Councillors the only Ward that was the exception was 26....

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back