8.5K     0 
News   GLOBAL  |  Apr 01, 2020
 39K     0 
News   GLOBAL  |  Apr 01, 2020
 4.7K     0 

Status
Not open for further replies.
What did Paris do to deserve Doug?

Nothing that I'm aware of but maybe he can learn why world class cities are world class cities, and then there is Dougie getting lost in the Catacombs.

^ +1 - nice example of an LRT

Paris has its pissoirs.
Etobicoke has Douglas Ford Park.
It's a lesson in urban geography.

Last edited:
annhui 10:25pm via Twitter for Android
Mayor Rob Ford selling off remaining bobbleheads this Friday from his office, with proceeds going to Mt. Sinai and Humber River Hospital.

annhui 10:25pm via Twitter for Android
Mayor Rob Ford selling off remaining bobbleheads this Friday from his office, with proceeds going to Mt. Sinai and Humber River Hospital.

I wonder if he has a licence?

Why are people obsessed with the thread name? It's a thread name, not a facebook status; :rolleyes: it doesn't have to change to reflect current realities. do you go around to other forums and make similar demands?

Thread name: "Hurricane Katrina floods New Orleans" -- hey! New Orleans is no longer flooded!!!
Thread name: "President Clinton impeached!" -- excuse me, Mr Moderator... he's no longer president. please rename it to "former President Clinton impeached!"
Thread name: "Terrorists destroy World Trade Center" -- they built a new World Trade Center! Better change the thread name or someone might get confused.

seriously -- it's a historical document. leave it alone.

Why are people obsessed with the thread name? It's a thread name, not a facebook status; :rolleyes: - it's a historical document. leave it alone.

I concur Kat. But I would like it to reflect on the ford family in politics. I.e. rofo dofo mikey and anyone else they recruit from the family. We need to keep an eye on these ambitious morons. Here is as good a place as any.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back