8.5K     0 
News   GLOBAL  |  Apr 01, 2020
 39K     0 
News   GLOBAL  |  Apr 01, 2020
 4.8K     0 

Status
Not open for further replies.
CP24 ‏@CP24 3m3 minutes ago
Doug Ford says the mayor is going in for his fourth chemotherapy treatment on Monday.

That seems like a shorter period between sessions.

CP24 ‏@CP24 1m1 minute ago
Asked if he will seek the leadership of the Ontario PC party, Ford says "maybe."

Thug seems less certain now.

That seems like a shorter period between sessions.

No, the clean-out started on the 6th. so the 24th. will be 18 days.

Thug seems less certain now.

It has been speculated that Dougie's political runs are tied to Robbie, the mayoral loss even though the Ford Family Compact played the illness/cancer card didn't work so if Dougie tosses his hat into the ring he needs Robbie is better health, especially to be camping for Dougie. It would also be frowned upon if Robbie is on death's door and Dougie is not there taking charge of all the PR and show how he leads the family (wink, wink, nudge, nudge).

I don't have a calendar handy, but I think Rob is spending more time in hospital after each treatment, which makes the cycles look shorter.

That would be correct.

It's called playing hard to get. He's going to run because he will never have a better chance and he knows it.

Very true.

No, the clean-out started on the 6th. so the 24th. will be 18 days.

This lull of information has caused me to lose track of time!

It has been speculated that Dougie's political runs are tied to Robbie, the mayoral loss even though the Ford Family Compact played the illness/cancer card didn't work so if Dougie tosses his hat into the ring he needs Robbie is better health, especially to be camping for Dougie. It would also be frowned upon if Robbie is on death's door and Dougie is not there taking charge of all the PR and show how he leads the family (wink, wink, nudge, nudge).

Some twisted machinations right there..

Last edited:
well, looks like the Fords are at it again... misusing email addresses gathered through city correspondence that is.

from the globe comments:

"What the...!!! I just received an email to my personal address from robfordbobbleheads@gmail.com urging me to come to City Hall to buy one of these hideous little things, or I can otherwise order one online!!! The only access to my email address would have been from sending a message to city Councillors or the Mayor's office. It came from a private email firm. A complete breach of confidentiality and misuse of personal information!! I'm furious! "

I'd say go the integrity commish... but, we all know how toothless and useless an act that is.

I hope this new council/term sees a host of ethical guidelines introduced with clearly defined penalties/punishments.

well, looks like the Fords are at it again... misusing email addresses gathered through city correspondence that is.

from the globe comments:

"What the...!!! I just received an email to my personal address from robfordbobbleheads@gmail.com urging me to come to City Hall to buy one of these hideous little things, or I can otherwise order one online!!! The only access to my email address would have been from sending a message to city Councillors or the Mayor's office. It came from a private email firm. A complete breach of confidentiality and misuse of personal information!! I'm furious! "

I'd say go the integrity commish... but, we all know how toothless and useless an act that is.

I hope this new council/term sees a host of ethical guidelines introduced with clearly defined penalties/punishments.

that address is listed on contact page of this site
http://robfordbobblehead.ca/

do we know if the Fords set up this site/email address? Anyone can buy a domain name and make a gmail account. None of the news stories mention an online component to this latest round of bobblehead sales.

Worms is still holding on to hope to have a job:

Doug Ford on PC run decision: 'Maybe next week'
"The mayor said he was planning on giving Doug Ford a birthday present/possible campaign contribution at the party.

“It’s an envelope with the maximum amount you are allowed to give a candidate running for a party leadership,” Rob Ford chuckled.

Mayor Ford said he’ll be urging Doug Ford to announce a leadership run at the party"

It's kind of pathetic and stupid to let your younger brother, a failed politician, make your political decisions. Well at least that's the illusion that may be spun.

With respect JW, you're forgetting the axiom: Genuine Ford Replacement Parts are Interchangeable and Flexible.
Whichever Ford is available and ready to lie or make up something on the spot wins the gig.

Ford is a brand and a breed - well, of something - so as long as it shows up, preferably on your doorstep, you've been served. That's our retail politics for now. Anything else? :-D

(Mikey now has a Ford Service Level Agreement to live up to, lucky guy.)

Rob very publicly mused about Doug being Premier. Now with talk about Doug @ PCPO, those words don't sound so stupid... or high, SNFU and not paying attention....

Just more covering for previous embarrassing behaviour. It's about Rob, not Doug. The "Ford" bit is only there to confuse.

Last edited:
This weather reminds me of the basics of our experience: when it's cold, windy, rainy or snowy, the subway station is an escape from all that, and the best place to wait. All other forms of public transit literally leave you out in the cold. So many other world cities don't have the same winter weather problems. Subways, subways, subways!

Last edited:
This weather reminds me of the basics of our experience: when it's cold, windy, rainy or snowy, the subway station is an escape from all that, and the best place to wait. All other forms of public transit literally leave you out in the cold. So many other world cities don't have the same winter weather problems. Subways, subways, subways!

Except for the bit when you actually have to trudge to the subway station in the cold, pushing a kid in a stroller through the snow ... and the stops are much further apart than bus or LRT stops ...

Of course, in the event that DoFo becomes PC leader, don't discount the possibility of sitting members bailing for the Liberals or becoming independent...

reporterdonpeat 9:29am via iOS
Doug Ford arrives and greets the bobblehead lineup.

B2-NRVDIMAEMJRw.jpg

Attachments

• B2-NRVDIMAEMJRw.jpg
    B2-NRVDIMAEMJRw.jpg
    33.1 KB · Views: 785
Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Back