News   GLOBAL  |  Apr 02, 2020
 8.6K     0 
News   GLOBAL  |  Apr 01, 2020
 39K     0 
News   GLOBAL  |  Apr 01, 2020
 4.8K     0 

Status
Not open for further replies.
So what are the Vegas odds at of Rob Ford being alive to spend Christmas with his wife and children?

(Why yes, I am a horrible person. Why do you ask?)

Yes, you are a truly horrible person! I think the Vegas odds might be on what are the chances said individuals want to spend Christmas with him instead. No odds on the chances of DoFo using his brother's mortality to further his ambitions though - that's a sure loser.

AoD

Last edited:
Washington Post Style Invitational Honorary Mention, in a contest to caption a cartoon. The drawing shows a Vanna-White type in evening gown showing off a car placed upside-down on a pedestal:

"Introducing the car with an extra strong roof, internal roll bars and self-sealing cup holders so you don’t spill your drink . . . the Ford Rob Ford. (Bird Waring, Larchmont, N.Y.)"

So what are the Vegas odds at of Rob Ford being alive to spend Christmas with his wife and children?

(Why yes, I am a horrible person. Why do you ask?)

He will be alive, just very miserable and in no mood to have a plate of turkey.

FFS I wish he would just announce and stop milking this:

David RiderVerified account
‏@dmrider
BREAKING: Doug Ford tells me he will announce tomorrow at 11 a.m. at Deco if he plans to seek the leadership of the @OntarioPCParty

Well, if he does, he will have to attack the widow of Jim Flaherty, his political idol. That should be fun...

‏@dmrider
BREAKING: Doug Ford tells me he will announce tomorrow at 11 a.m. at Deco if he plans to seek the leadership of the @OntarioPCParty

FFS. And you know what's even scarier? He can absolutely win in 2018. If he can win the majority of votes in Etobicoke, York and Scarborough, he can totally win Brampton, Keswick and Nepean.

‏@dmrider

Actually, 11:00 is when reporters will begin waiting for Doug's late arrival. Actual time of announcement TBD.

‏@dmrider

I wonder if he's prepared to let DECO die or sell it to run the OPC if he wins. He told LeDrew earlier that it's an 8 to 12 year commitment. I don't see Randy being able to run it solo that long, Rob has bigger fish to fry and the Council gig to pretend to do, and even with Doug part timing at DECO the last four years it sounds like stuff was slipping. Doug wont really be able to part time at DECO with the OPC Leader gig..

I don't think these were posted here yet. Jude retweeted them, so that's good enough verification for me.

Jonathan Schachter @schchtr 2:56 PM - 26 Nov 2014
FYI: @judemacdonald's Municipal Conflict of Interest Act application against #RobFord and DoFo will be heard Dec 14-18, 2015. #topoli
https://twitter.com/schchtr/status/537696302268973056

Jonathan Schachter @schchtr 2:57 PM - 26 Nov 2014
The Fords' motion to have @judemacdonald's application dismissed will be heard Apr 2, 2015. #topoli
https://twitter.com/schchtr/status/537696714808131584

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back