8.9K     0 
News   GLOBAL  |  Apr 01, 2020
 40K     0 
News   GLOBAL  |  Apr 01, 2020
 5.1K     0 

Status
Not open for further replies.
Brian Perry @BTP1960
Has the penny-pinching Councillor for Ward 2 commented on Mammo’s billing taxpayers 48K for his violation of campaign rules? #TOpoli

Mailing out bobbleheads is busy work!

He wrote a column explaining how $196,000 a year (after paying the mortgage on the gigasmic house, fuelling the luxury SUVs, stocking up on the Dom Perignon Brut, having the silk drapes dry-cleaned, etc.) left a person feeling positively poverty-stricken. http://www.torontolife.com/informer/toronto-business/2012/02/17/jonathan-kay-responds-to-gawker/ (Those examples are my own, in the flavour of his article. I couldn't stomach the thought of re-reading it for accurate quotes.)

He wrote a column explaining how $196,000 a year (after paying the mortgage on the gigasmic house, fuelling the luxury SUVs, stocking up on the Dom Perignon Brut, having the silk drapes dry-cleaned, etc.) left a person feeling positively poverty-stricken. http://www.torontolife.com/informer/toronto-business/2012/02/17/jonathan-kay-responds-to-gawker/ (Those examples are my own, in the flavour of his article. I couldn't stomach the thought of re-reading it for accurate quotes.)

yikes. I am a SAHP(arent) right now (read looking for work) and my husband makes a bit more than half his salary and we've got plenty of gravy floating around. No monthly "wardrobe refreshing" or SUVs here, tho (because that seems like a bit of a waste). Previously I was a working single mother who struggled to feed and house everyone on maybe a quarter of his salary or less (and did). The man needs a reality check.

ETA my husband is a PM for one of the new subway stations, which is why I'm here (along with an abiding distain for the Ford family)

Last edited:
Well, besides Ward 2, what *can* RoFo do? We've already gone through how everything he's superficially "qualified" for, he sabotages through mishandling and misbehaviour--or at best, he proves as "qualified" as David Helfgott is at the piano. And of course, aside from his electors, he's unlikely to get hired/appointed to any positions other than within his own family unit.

Essentially, it's poetic justice if cancer imminently claims him--not because he's a horrible being, but because there's no options remaining. None. Zip. Nothing whatsoever. So, sit back and let God euthanize this failure of a person--think of it as being akin to composting a piece of food gone bad...

...or like shooting a horse.

And sending him to the glue factory.

And the glue might come to good use for, I dunno...label manufacturing or something...

Maybe the bobbleheads are made from pure cocaine... like the dolls Catherine Zeta Jones brought to the drug dealers in Traffic :eek:
Then you just have to extract it.
traffic.gif

Essentially, it's poetic justice if cancer imminently claims him--not because he's a horrible being, but because there's no options remaining. None. Zip. Nothing whatsoever. So, sit back and let God euthanize this failure of a person--think of it as being akin to composting a piece of food gone bad...

True...and yet so unsatisfying. He's still in council, the cops are playing hands off the sick guy, his "recovery" is probably on a medically sanctioned hiatus. And his many victims get no closure. I had started a Venn diagram of his nefarious influence, from his own kids to the football players he coached, from the staff at city hall who
kowtowed to his every drunken whim to the press who had to put aside real stories cuz frod sold more clicks. The staff at the treatment centre who had to toss every convention of regular treatment out the door cuz the mayor. The prison beatdowns, the Dixon Road families caught up in the delinquency of their mayor versus their youth. This guy needs jail time I dont think he or I will ever live to see it. And annoying me most right now? Fake bomb threats not being investigated. End rant.

Last edited by a moderator:
The thought of FN ( whoever is wearing their crown ) getting back into the mayor's office reminds me of the old saying ( Karl Marx, I believe ) "The first time is a tragedy. The second time a farce."

CP24 ‏@CP24 2m2 minutes ago
Today on Live@Noon, Coun. Rob Ford sits down with CP24 to discuss his health, his future and the year that was. #Toronto

You might want to avoid CP2Ford.

Jennifer Pagliaro ‏@jpags 15s16 seconds ago
Ford is going back for a fifth round of chemotherapy starting Monday, he says.

If you care what Worms has to say:

http://www.torontosun.com/2014/12/10/weary-rob-ford-is-addicted-to-politics

Jennifer Pagliaro ‏@jpags 32s32 seconds ago
Stephen LeDrew is now pitching Ford bobblehead sales live on CP24.

LeDork...

Ann Hui ‏@annhui 15s16 seconds ago
Will Rob Ford run for mayor in 2018? Ford on CP24: "If my health holds up, my name will be on the ballot"

He will be dead. Sad, but true.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Back