News   GLOBAL  |  Apr 02, 2020
 8.9K     0 
News   GLOBAL  |  Apr 01, 2020
 40K     0 
News   GLOBAL  |  Apr 01, 2020
 5.1K     0 

Status
Not open for further replies.
Rob has told Joe Worms that his tumour has shrunk by half ... it's a Miracle!

NT1010 was already priming him to run against Tory in 2018. A tad premature, I think.

Last edited:
Weird for a normal person.

That's assuming you believe either one of them. IIRC the Fords are lying liars that lie, so I don't believe anything Rob says, ever. I love how Rob makes it sound like the hard part of his cancer is over, like the radiation, surgery and follow-up chemo is going to be a picnic. He probably thinks he's almost cured. I still can't believe that this dolt was the mayor for 4 years. Absolutely frightening!

eta - Since Rob doesn't believe in socialized medicine, maybe the hospital could present him with a bill after each cancer treatment. Sure can't praise them enough now that he needs them. He makes me sick.

Last edited:
That's assuming you believe either one of them. IIRC the Fords are lying liars that lie, so I don't believe anything Rob says, ever. I love how Rob makes it sound like the hard part of his cancer is over, like the radiation, surgery and follow-up chemo is going to be a picnic. He probably thinks he's almost cured. I still can't believe that this dolt was the mayor for 4 years. Absolutely frightening!

How tough is radiation compared to chemo? I'd imagine it'd make you feel pretty sick.

While channel surfing last week, I came across His Oafship being interviewed on CP20-Ford, and he was looking pretty grim: As morbidly obese as ever (he looked even fatter than usual if that's possible), and his head, usually hideous enough on its own merits, was looking particularly flabby and jowly, as if it had melted slightly. I wouldn't trust anything he says about being healthier, though he evidently hasn't lost an ounce of weight from the chemo or radiation, so who knows?

Other than the Wormington story that Don peat tweeted about, I haven't seem this mentioned anywhere else.

The only other mention I have seen:

Don Peat ‏@reporterdonpeat 20s20 seconds ago
"We will not be providing an update on Mr. Ford’s condition" Mount Sinai Hospital on Rob Ford #TOpoli

Last edited:

eta - Since Rob doesn't believe in socialized medicine, maybe the hospital could present him with a bill after each cancer treatment. Sure can't praise them enough now that he needs them. He makes me sick.

But it's shranken! It's shranken! Hallelujah, it's a God-damn Christmas miracle. The tumour has shranken! Better call the night scribbler.

Norm Wilner ‏@normwilner 7m7 minutes ago
You guys understand that Rob Ford has only ever discussed his cancer by using the number 50, right? He's an idiot.

Norm Wilner ‏@normwilner 5m5 minutes ago
"I have a 50-50 chance." "It shrunk by 50%." He doesn't actually understand his condition. He just says words.

Don Peat ‏@reporterdonpeat 1m1 minute ago
Dianne Ford & Doug Ford presenting a cheque from Rob Ford bobblehead proceeds to Humber River Hospital tomorrow #TOpoli
Don Peat ‏@reporterdonpeat 46s46 seconds ago
"The Ford family will also announce a personal donation to the hospital at this time" Humber River Hospital on tomorrow's presser #TOpoli

Doug is alive it seems.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back