News   GLOBAL  |  Apr 02, 2020
 8.9K     0 
News   GLOBAL  |  Apr 01, 2020
 40K     0 
News   GLOBAL  |  Apr 01, 2020
 5.1K     0 

Status
Not open for further replies.
Among my Christmas gifts, I have received a Rob Ford Bobblehead.

Just let that sink in for a while.

Best ironic gift ever, i just hope its stolen. Merry ho ho.��

I'd sew him up a little b and d suit and get a GI Joe to play Lisi in a wee tableau for my mantle.

Last edited:
ROFOMOFO That is a thing of beauty! I had also hoped to share a photo of my festivus pole. Alas the tech confounds me. It is 12 ft.of chrome with a lumber store safety flag in red plastic. I left it on for extra flair..

Thanks for the many many laughs just when we needed it. Safe happy holidays to all of you.

Last edited:
Just an update on past events, but the Scarborough camping office is still in need of a tenant now that the election is over. Also, I passed by the Ford Fest site and some of the rides are still there.

This is also post #100,000!

100,000 Posts Reached - Merry Christmas to all here at the UT Forum!!!

Merry Christmas Everyone!!!

I have been checking this section at times today noting the post count and finally Videodrome put this topic into six digits with the next significant milestone is getting to ten million views/hits which will probably be reached within a week my best guess...

Thanks to WK Lis I wonder if RF is a descendant of one Ebenezer Scrooge...

Does anyone know when RF takes office as W2 Councillor and his cancer treatment status at this time?

Depending on what happens with RF's cancer treatment I feel that the US media will only be interested if
RF is forced to resign or if something more significant happens...

Lets all see how things go for Toronto in 2015...Everyone should hope for the best...

LI MIKE

Silverstein interview with the Globe and Mail reveals that Rob was ready to hang in running for Mayor even from his sick bed, and had to be "persuaded" to end his bid by Diane and Doug....

At 11 a.m. – just three hours before the 2 p.m. deadline – Doug, mother Diane, staffer Amin Massoudi and Mr. Silverstein – told Mr. Ford he was running out of time. “We realized … that if we were going to do this, we had to kind of pull the trigger.â€

Mr. Ford agreed to drop out and run as a councillor. Mr. Silverstein would instead serve as spokesman on Doug Ford’s mayoral campaign.

“For it all to be snatched away from us like that seemed really very cruel,†he said.

“To see the mayor going through what he had gone through, and knowing just how difficult it was going to be for him, made it that much more difficult for all of us to watch.â€

http://www.theglobeandmail.com/news...-hospital-bed-spokesman-says/article22210514/

Silverstein interview with the Globe and Mail reveals that Rob was ready to hang in running for Mayor even from his sick bed, and had to be "persuaded" to end his bid by Diane and Doug....

At 11 a.m. – just three hours before the 2 p.m. deadline – Doug, mother Diane, staffer Amin Massoudi and Mr. Silverstein – told Mr. Ford he was running out of time. “We realized … that if we were going to do this, we had to kind of pull the trigger.â€

Mr. Ford agreed to drop out and run as a councillor. Mr. Silverstein would instead serve as spokesman on Doug Ford’s mayoral campaign.

“For it all to be snatched away from us like that seemed really very cruel,†he said.

“To see the mayor going through what he had gone through, and knowing just how difficult it was going to be for him, made it that much more difficult for all of us to watch.â€

http://www.theglobeandmail.com/news...-hospital-bed-spokesman-says/article22210514/

Cute story. If they're going to start retconning the election it would have been better if the final decision were made by Rob and Doug standing together at their father's grave.

Hey, I told you the Ford-for-Mayor saga could well have wound down into "Bobby Sands" territory: his sickness was his strength, etc...

Yeah, gotta love retcons. As a fan of the Halloween series, I know about the concept very well!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back