39K     0 
News   GLOBAL  |  Apr 01, 2020
 4.8K     0 

Status
Not open for further replies.
There's also Neil Flagg's more-creatively-named parallel group
https://www.facebook.com/MayorTorysOpposition?fref=photo

LOL. "Tory's own company (Rogers)"

What'd I do to myself? I clicked your link and almost had an aneurism trying to process what I was seeing. It. Was. Painful.
In some of today's vernacular: I can't even.

Edit: Ok, I need to go to bed. I just seriously f*cked up....I replied to some of the nonsense people had posted on there. I fed some seriously thick trolls.

Never clicking dangerous links again.

Last edited:
To make the whole thing a little more sporting, I would issue parking enforcement stun guns to use at their discretion.

That's not fair. That kid has some serious psychological issues that actually remind me of my own angry-depressive state when I was his age. I'm not just making this up either. He should be at CAMH on the daily standard, not getting zapped....hm, though I guess electro-shock therapy may do him some good.

That's not fair. That kid has some serious psychological issues that actually remind me of my own angry-depressive state when I was his age. I'm not just making this up either. He should be at CAMH on the daily standard, not getting zapped....hm, though I guess electro-shock therapy may do him some good.

And..."kid", indeed. An 18-year-old with the discourse level of a 12-year-old. It's like his "issues" have gotten him stunted real badly...and real dangerously.

Indeed, something about said "issues" offer a good hint of where my various past apocalypse scenarios re Ford Nation, however outlandish, come from, i.e. I could see cases like this coming down the pike. (And the Flagglandia nutters, while not precisely *condoning* such apocalyptic action, would probably be all "they had it coming" about it.)

18? I, for some reason, thought he was 16. I would like to say that at 18 I was no longer in said angry-depressive state. Seems like this kid is doomed to a perpetual man-child state.

Well, he *did* state that he voted for the first time.

And as man-child goes: makes me wonder what Rob Ford would be like had he grown up in our smartphone era (assuming that he'd be "naturalized" to technology in a way that he presently isn't)

Yes he did....see, that's what happens when I delay bedtime.

A technologically-naturalised Ford? Snapchat anyone?

Why is there a "Tory must go" group? I'm wondering if I missed the part where Tory has acted irresponsibly, criminally, maliciously, dangerously, and/or foolishly.
I mean, what is their main problem with him? (I am in no way going to actually explore the contents of said group's postings...please, it's my weekend)

Tory exists and people chose his over extending the "Ford Dynasty". Sounds like an 80's primetime soap.

Last edited:
LOL. "Tory's own company (Rogers)"

What'd I do to myself? I clicked your link and almost had an aneurism trying to process what I was seeing. It. Was. Painful.
In some of today's vernacular: I can't even.

Edit: Ok, I need to go to bed. I just seriously f*cked up....I replied to some of the nonsense people had posted on there. I fed some seriously thick trolls.

Never clicking dangerous links again.

Colonel Flagg and his Flaggettes are quite humorous; however, one needs a thick skin to endure more than a passing glance.

Zzzzzt! There are four lights! Zzzzzt! :p

Well, he *did* state that he voted for the first time.

And as man-child goes: makes me wonder what Rob Ford would be like had he grown up in our smartphone era (assuming that he'd be "naturalized" to technology in a way that he presently isn't)

It all comes down to entitlement, in the Fords' case it is a case of nouveau riche pseudo white privilege, and the new voter? Well it's a case of "Y" not. ;)

on topic
B8ydz1FCQAAC6Ki.png

I do find it very strange that Doug and Rob are supporting different candidates. Especially with the Flaherty connection.

A technologically-naturalised Ford? Snapchat anyone?

More like, were he 18, *he'd* be communicating in such a puerile 12-year-old "U SUKKKKK" manner.

And judging from what I've seen of Ford support within my own family realm, an emotional age of 12 seems to be a running pattern...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back