News   GLOBAL  |  Apr 02, 2020
 8.5K     0 
News   GLOBAL  |  Apr 01, 2020
 39K     0 
News   GLOBAL  |  Apr 01, 2020
 4.8K     0 

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yeah, so he has another sibling that we don't know about? Maybe that referred to a child sponsorship.

Natalie Johnson ‏@NatalieCTV 10m10 minutes ago
@18thcianc He's referenced this before - my understanding is that his parents were foster parents (or similar) at one point.

To clarify that claim.

Now, what I do find interesting is that his opinion wasn't "breaking news" and only two reporters bothered to tweet about it.

Last edited:
Rob doesn't hate Muslims. In fact, his wife is Muslim and so are his lawyer, doctor and accountant!

This is one of the guys charged with supporting terrorism yesterday. He said that Rob was a target because he took the subway. That is some poor intelligence, as he only used it for publicity purposes.

http://www.torontosun.com/2015/02/04/via-rail-terror-trial-hears-fbi-audio-recordings

Must have gotten the TTC's Subway confused with the Subway™ sandwich shop. Rob only goes on the TTC's Subway for photo ops, while it would be a normal situation for Rob to go into a Subway™...

Rob doesn't hate Muslims. In fact, his wife is Muslim and so are his lawyer, doctor and accountant!

Interesting, cause I previously recall hearing something about a jewish lawyer, jewish doctor, and jewish accountant. Or was it Jewdism I'm not sure.

Interesting, cause I previously recall hearing something about a jewish lawyer, jewish doctor, and jewish accountant. Or was it Jewdism I'm not sure.

That was his brother. Rob is buddies with the Muslims, not Jews.

Doug emerged from isolation to rant on Newstalk 1010.

Graeme just deleted his Twitter account again! He got testy with Siobhan Morris over being called security when Rob was mayor.

ETA: Nevermind. And now he is silent again...

Last edited:
4h ago

Michele Mandel @MandelSun
Ford can rest easy: Actual transcript of Jaser's alleged sniper plot just mentions "useless" TO mayor takes subway as an eg of no security
4h ago

Even terrorists calls him like we see him.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back