News   GLOBAL  |  Apr 02, 2020
 8.5K     0 
News   GLOBAL  |  Apr 01, 2020
 39K     0 
News   GLOBAL  |  Apr 01, 2020
 4.8K     0 

Status
Not open for further replies.
Would "adopting a Muslim" = giving room and board to a Deco hiree? (Like those Orientals, they work like dogs ;-) )

What a stupid terrorist! Rob goes on subways? I guess they could have targeted him easily by not waiting for him at City Hall since he barely worked.

What a stupid terrorist! Rob goes on subways? I guess they could have targeted him easily by not waiting for him at City Hall since he barely worked.

Well they can always suss him out at his daddy's park. Or the LCBO/KFC/Bier Markt. Watch out though, because he might just return with a War on ISIS speech.

AoD

Rob doesn't hate Muslims. In fact, his wife is Muslim and so are his lawyer, doctor and accountant!

based on some of the names in the ITO, I'm sure one of his dealers was. :p

you can't blame a guy for thinking Ford takes transit when every fifth word out of his mouth is "subways"!
haha.gif

Would "adopting a Muslim" = giving room and board to a Deco hiree? (Like those Orientals, they work like dogs ;-) )

There used to be a charity (maybe still exists?) called Foster Parents Plan where you sent money to a specific kid and then corresponded back & forth. Popular with Calgary 70s housewives - my Mom used to write letters to a kid in Phillipines. Maybe that's what they're referencing, as I believe Indonesia was another country that participated.

It's very difficult to keep the line between the past and the present...

reporterdonpeat 11:31am via Hootsuite
No longer mayor but still king of the quote: "I have a sniper coming after me, apparently" Rob Ford. http://ow.ly/IyrqP

Last edited:
It's very difficult to keep the line between the past and the present...

reporterdonpeat 11:31am via Hootsuite
No longer mayor but still king of the quote: "I have a sniper coming after me, apparently" Rob Ford. http://ow.ly/IyrqP

Rob, we've been over this. We cannot comment on an assassin that we have not seen or does not exist.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back