News   GLOBAL  |  Apr 02, 2020
 8.5K     0 
News   GLOBAL  |  Apr 01, 2020
 39K     0 
News   GLOBAL  |  Apr 01, 2020
 4.8K     0 

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Ford the "Manipulative Mastermind." To address the latest antics: Fatass continues to be in campaign mode? It's not like he ever left it: His natural self-aggrandizing personality and need for attention pretty much ensures that, and even if that weren't a consideration - i.e. if he mercifully kicks the bucket over the next year or so, there's still Brother Thug's political ambitions to consider. So, he contacts the usual sympathetic media sources to shill for him - CP20FORD and the Sun, natch - and presents his latest sob stories. Oh, it's so effective! How can any mere mortal combat such genius?

Except, you know, it's not. Really, it isn't. The thing that's always struck me about the Fords' tactics (especially Slob's) is how much there is of a "the dog ate my homework" quality to it. The Fords have always been cheap, shitty, tacky and utterly transparent in their motives, as the several quotes from Twitter a few pages back testify. Worse, they're lazy. it's perfectly obvious what he's doing, and why. We aren't talking about a master manipulator here. As usual, they bulldoze onwards with little regard for truth, facts, or even simple reality while decent people stand by and basically let them. The only difference now is it's gotten to the point where they're pretty much irrelevant (thankfully), so it's more natural that they be ignored/dismissed as the freakshow they are. Let's not grant them any courtesies they don't deserve.

It isn't like he would be a cabinet minister or something if he got elected. Look at Karygiannis, who spent more than two decades doing very little when he bothered to show up for work.

I see DoFo the MP (provided a riding is willing to have him as an elected representative) as a kind of PC version of Tony Ianno. Ask an obtuse, time-wasting question in parliament once or twice a year, get Deco to print up a semi-annual newsletter to constituents full of 'yeah, I voted for that too' bandwagoning.

I see DoFo the MP (provided a riding is willing to have him as an elected representative) as a kind of PC version of Tony Ianno. Ask an obtuse, time-wasting question in parliament once or twice a year, get Deco to print up a semi-annual newsletter to constituents full of 'yeah, I voted for that too' bandwagoning.

Try Ward 2. If it says Ford, he's their kinda guy.

I thought Doug was putting things right at Deco, his fame alone bringing in billions and billions in sales?

The PC Party of Ford, coming soon to a ward near you.

Try Ward 2. If it says Ford, he's their kinda guy.

I thought Doug was putting things right at Deco, his fame alone bringing in billions and billions in sales?

The PC Party of Ford, coming soon to a ward near you.

Actually, the FU party... shame on you for thinking that, it stands for Ford United. :D

Well, look who broke their silence.

See? I knew it - that's a couple days before the next part of the prelim where he was subpoenaed a few months ago! Bet he will ask to be excused. Of course - they can only postpone and not cancel him outright correct?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back