Status
Not open for further replies.
Screen Shot 2015-03-31 at 10.10.56 AM.png

Attachments

• Screen Shot 2015-03-31 at 10.10.56 AM.png
    Screen Shot 2015-03-31 at 10.10.56 AM.png
    26.5 KB · Views: 634
Don Peat ‏@reporterdonpeat 1m1 minute ago
Rob Ford says he didn't attend a dinner or a tennis match with Apollo Health & Beauty & then declares an interest on lobbying report #TOpoli
10:25 AM - 31 Mar 2015 · Details

Yeah.

Don Peat ‏@reporterdonpeat 36s36 seconds ago
Rob Ford's apology to council lasted around 1 minute #TOpoli

And no cancer deflection...yet.

Don PeatVerified account
‏@reporterdonpeat
"Could you please deal with Councillor Ford?" Cllr Paula Fletcher to Speaker Frances Nunziata #TOpoli #RobFord

Stay classy:

Samuel Getachew ‏@GetachewS 7m7 minutes ago
I personally wished Rob Ford well /told him I accepted his apology. He just said, "was that you who complained about me" and pushed me away.

Last edited:
From the complainant behind this morning's apology. Well done, Rob.

Samuel Getachew ‏@GetachewS
I personally wished Rob Ford well /told him I accepted his apology. He just said, "was that you who complained about me" and pushed me away.

ETA: I see Vid posted the comment above. Apologies for the repeat.

Last edited:
G
From the complainant behind this morning's apology. Well done, Rob.

Samuel Getachew ‏@GetachewS

ETA: I see Vid posted the comment above. Apologies for the repeat.

What a dick.

See how much trouble that guy caused poor Jesus, er, Rob? He's just trying to get at chew, Robbie. If we were all racist, and equally racist, we'd all be equal, right?

But frankly, I don't think I have the time to be practising the ol' racism. I gotta find a new job. Things ain't been so great at Casa del Anchower lately.

http://www.gloria.tv/?media=103335&language=KiaLEJq2fBR

See how much trouble that guy caused poor Jesus, er, Rob? He's just trying to get at chew, Robbie. If we were all racist, and equally racist, we'd all be equal, right?

But frankly, I don't think I have the time to be practising the ol' racism. I gotta find a new job. Things ain't been so great at Casa del Anchower lately.

http://www.gloria.tv/?media=103335&language=KiaLEJq2fBR

PERFECT!! I spit my tea on the laptop. Totally worth it!

What is R Ford thinking? Holding down an item in Ward 22 ( I guess the double two made it doubly important) to deny an application to remove a tree. I wonder if J Matlow will take up A Vaughan's vendetta against R Ford meddling in Downtown wards?

Pam SeatleVerified account
‏@CityPamS
This man got apology from Rob Ford and shook his hand. But when ford realized who he was he pushed him away #topoli

I don't think this is going away...

What is R Ford thinking? Holding down an item in Ward 22 ( I guess the double two made it doubly important) to deny an application to remove a tree. I wonder if J Matlow will take up A Vaughan's vendetta against R Ford meddling in Downtown wards?

The guy is such a disruptive influence laying bare all the inadequacies of the system.

AoD

He always holds down those motions to deny tree removal. He thinks people should be able to cut down trees whenever they want on their own property, so holds down the item to say so. He's rather predictable in how he wants to portray himself at council as man of the people, saving you money, blah, blah, blah. Same as he always holds down motions to send representatives to OMB so that he can ask how much it will cost...then votes against it.

Today's random golden oldie (OK, the 2nd one today - could not resist)

Screen Shot 2015-03-31 at 11.22.33 AM.png

Attachments

• Screen Shot 2015-03-31 at 11.22.33 AM.png
    Screen Shot 2015-03-31 at 11.22.33 AM.png
    177.7 KB · Views: 529
I was referring to how they actually mentioned how rude Rob was after the apology. That stuff usually makes the Twitter rounds, but the media just blows it off.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back