Not open for further replies.
Last edited:
@goldsbie is in good form today:

Screen Shot 2015-04-02 at 12.38.36 PM.png

Attachments

• Screen Shot 2015-04-02 at 12.38.36 PM.png
    Screen Shot 2015-04-02 at 12.38.36 PM.png
    35 KB · Views: 524
In what follows, July = the Fords' motion to dismiss the COI case. (Too bad there is no button on Twitter allowing one to read a person's timeline 'oldest first').

Screen Shot 2015-04-02 at 12.53.03 PM.png

ETA:

Screen Shot 2015-04-02 at 1.17.26 PM.png

Attachments

• Screen Shot 2015-04-02 at 12.53.03 PM.png
    Screen Shot 2015-04-02 at 12.53.03 PM.png
    56.6 KB · Views: 485
  • Screen Shot 2015-04-02 at 1.17.26 PM.png
    Screen Shot 2015-04-02 at 1.17.26 PM.png
    19.4 KB · Views: 486
Last edited:
Jiminy Crickets. Do you think we could borrow the Times Square New Year's ball and count this down properly? It's not like the media didn't have time to make arrangements.

Not sure whether crystal is his thing, but Auld Lang Syne would have been oddly appropriate.

AoD

CP24 ‏@CP24 41s41 seconds ago
Rob Ford has arrived at Mount Sinai Hospital for a meeting with his surgical team. Tune into CP24 for LIVE coverage.

Yep, there goes CP4Ford.

Jenny Yuen ‏@SunReporterYuen 4s5 seconds ago Toronto, Ontario
Rob and Doug Ford entered Mt. Sinai. "It's hard to describe how I feel," he said, adding he's giving it all he's got.

The Sun too.

Looks like the whole afternoon will need a theme song-- (may I suggest Paul Simon's classic "Fifty Ways to Leave Your Tumor")

CP24 1:31pm via Twitter Web Client
Rob Ford has arrived at Mount Sinai Hospital for a meeting with his surgical team. Tune into CP24 for LIVE coverage.

Question: Do you think the Fords already know the outcome of the meeting? Seems odd to be having all this set up if the news could be bad. If it was me, I'd want some private to digest the news before making a statement. Then again, I'm not a Ford.

Laura Armstrong ‏@lauraarmy · 6 mins6 minutes ago
Rob Ford and Doug Ford have arrived at Mt. Sinai hospital.

Looks like his tumour is still there. Hopefully a concerted round of chemo will shrink it enough that it can move back to Chicago.

Natalie Alcoba ‏@nataliealcoba 3m3 minutes ago
We're being shamed outside of Mount Sinai after trailing Rob Ford. "Are you serious? This is news," yells woman.

Doug invited the media!

Question: Do you think the Fords already know the outcome of the meeting? Seems odd to be having all this set up if the news could be bad. If it was me, I'd want some private to digest the news before making a statement. Then again, I'm not a Ford.

Oddly enough, I don't think so.

I also think that there is no way that it would require an hour for the docs to state and explain their conclusion. (There are only 3 options: we can get it all out; we can't do that but can get enough out to buy you somewhat more time; or we can't get enough out to make any material difference.)

I think as well that whatever is said today will come from Doug Jr., not Robbie.

I also think that there is no way that it would require an hour for the docs to state and explain their conclusion. (There are only 3 options: we can get it all out; we can't do that but can get enough out to buy you somewhat more time; or we can't get enough out to make any material difference.)

I think as well that whatever is said today will come from Doug Jr., not Robbie.

Thanks, Pud. My gut says there will be a surgery, as two of three options call for it. But I guess we'll see.

"Rob and I have nothing but praise for the front line hospital workers, but we are extremely, extremely furious that once again hospital management has failed to find and cut the fat."

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back