8.9K     0 
News   GLOBAL  |  Apr 01, 2020
 40K     0 
News   GLOBAL  |  Apr 01, 2020
 5.1K     0 

Status
Not open for further replies.
View attachment 43531

To be followed with a few words about Saint Rob I.

Looks like the whole afternoon will need a theme song-- (may I suggest Paul Simon's classic "Fifty Ways to Leave Your Tumor")

CP24 1:31pm via Twitter Web Client
Rob Ford has arrived at Mount Sinai Hospital for a meeting with his surgical team. Tune into CP24 for LIVE coverage.

Looks like his tumour is still there. Hopefully a concerted round of chemo will shrink it enough that it can move back to Chicago.

This thread brings out the best in razor sharp wit!

Screen Shot 2015-04-02 at 1.46.25 PM.png

Screen Shot 2015-04-02 at 1.47.33 PM.png

Attachments

• Screen Shot 2015-04-02 at 1.46.25 PM.png
    Screen Shot 2015-04-02 at 1.46.25 PM.png
    29.9 KB · Views: 472
  • Screen Shot 2015-04-02 at 1.47.33 PM.png
    Screen Shot 2015-04-02 at 1.47.33 PM.png
    26.2 KB · Views: 453
I'm watching the live feed. Images of a tearful-looking Rob in the car. No idea what it means.

ETA: He's arriving, not leaving. My mistake.

Last edited:
"Rob and I have nothing but praise for the front line hospital workers, but we are extremely, extremely furious that once again hospital management has failed to find and cut the fat."

Nah, they are extremely furious that other patients get their treatment paid for by the taxpayers in a publicaly funded hospital. It's gravy and we can't afford it.

AoD

wdSQ8maC6ViKQAAAABJRU5ErkJggg==
lauraarmy
As for Mt. Sinai's position, there is no official announcement coming from the hospital today.
15-04-02 1:36 PM

1REq4Cpow9oAAAAASUVORK5CYII=
annhui
A hospital spokesperson said they don't have anything official planned, which means update will likely happen right here, on the street
15-04-02 1:38 PM

x8dtQQftHNHagAAAABJRU5ErkJggg==
CBCharlsie
I have spoken to staff at Mt Sinai who say no doctors from Ford's medical team will speak to the media today. #CBCTO
15-04-02 1:54 PM

AAhNegNI7aanAAAAAElFTkSuQmCC
goldsbie
In the past, the hospital set up a room for formal briefings to the press. This is more ad hoc, arranged by Doug, so we're on the street.
15-04-02 2:12 PM

ETA: Not today and not any other day, I hope. I imagine they regret ever having got sucked into doing so. If they failed to figure out the first time that it was disrespectful to the 100s of other people who face similar situations every day then they surely must have figured that out since.

Last edited:
They could do the surgery and he dies on the table. There could be complications and he is unable to do normal things again. Even if it is successful, wouldn't he be shelved for many months?

Jennifer Pagliaro ‏@jpags 54s55 seconds ago
Nunziata is now shutting Mammoliti down. He does not appreciate that.

Meanwhile at City Hall...

Any sign of Renata or Diane or Randy or Kathy? You know, immediate family. This seems like a huge set-up to me.

Stuff like walking, eating properly, and generally normal bodily functions.

Don Peat ‏@reporterdonpeat 35s36 seconds ago
Cllr @jimkarygiannis now questioning how the speaker can rule him out of order. Speaker Frances Nunziata gives him a warning #TOpoli

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back