News   GLOBAL  |  Apr 02, 2020
 8.8K     0 
News   GLOBAL  |  Apr 01, 2020
 40K     0 
News   GLOBAL  |  Apr 01, 2020
 5K     0 

Status
Not open for further replies.
Not only that but Mel was bright enough to sell off "Bad Boy" to Stuart's on being elected mayor so as not be precieved with a conflict of interest of seeming undue inflence....He and his boy are not being so kind to R Ford....
oops didn't get my facts correct he became mayor of North York in '73 and didn't sell off Bad Boy until '75 when he ran for MPP

WEHT Harold Grieve, Jr., anyway? (And any of his ads hit the Retrontario circuit yet?)

Kat and Everyone:

When I saw this ad - and realized that this was not a prank - I thought "oh boy-RF gets himself into
another controversy" - noting Lastmans Furniture - Any relation to former Mayor Mel Lastman?

If anyone remembers the comedy team of Abbott and Costello from many years ago one of Lou Costello's
famous phrases was "I'm a baaaaaddddd boy" which fits RF well - and thanks to this Wikipedia page I did
learn that he died young - at only 53 - in March 1959...RF does remind me of Lou Costello to some extent
- but who in his circle could be the "straight man" equivalent of Bud Abbott?

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Lou_Costello - there is a link to his comedy companion Bud Abbott's Wikipedia
page linked...There is plenty of Abbott and Costello material posted on YouTube - including their famous
"Who's on First" baseball comedy routine...

LI MIKE

The real joke is that councillors are not allowed to promote private companies. So, totally not shockingly, it's almost certainly yet another violation of the council code of conduct. Check your calendar to guess when the next mandatory apology is coming.

Joe Warmington is having a pleasant conversation on twitter with David Frost. Calls him Frosty in an affectionate way. Is this guy only attracted to first class assholes?

Interesting apparent announcement from Krista Ford...

https://instagram.com/p/1Q9p1IpPzG/?taken-by=krista.michelle

Where, at the wedding, will be shouts of "Ka-li-mah!, Ka-li-mah!" as she rips out the hearts of small dogs from behind.

Screen Shot 2015-04-12 at 3.15.15 PM.png

Attachments

• Screen Shot 2015-04-12 at 3.15.15 PM.png
    Screen Shot 2015-04-12 at 3.15.15 PM.png
    64.2 KB · Views: 543
Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Back