News   GLOBAL  |  Apr 02, 2020
 8.5K     0 
News   GLOBAL  |  Apr 01, 2020
 39K     0 
News   GLOBAL  |  Apr 01, 2020
 4.8K     0 

Status
Not open for further replies.
I see Colonel Flagg waving the Canadian flag and mumbling something about bastards and saving taxpayers.

Let's play who would you rather: Christine Elliot, who seems smart and is respected but who's backed by Robbie and Dougie, or Brown, a socon who's campaign is led by Towhey and who's backed by that buffoon McNaughton? Tough choice.

Dougie would probably get a prominent role were Elliot to win premier but Towhey was said to have basically been the mayor and brains behind some of Ford's most destructive decisions.

I find that a big glass of Red Tory goes well with Doug's brownies.

Brown is a knob à la Harper, and Towhey is just plain evil.

Let's play who would you rather: Christine Elliot, who seems smart and is respected but who's backed by Robbie and Dougie, or Brown, a socon who's campaign is led by Towhey and who's backed by that buffoon McNaughton? Tough choice.

Dougie would probably get a prominent role were Elliot to win premier but Towhey was said to have basically been the mayor and brains behind some of Ford's most destructive decisions.

Strategic wishing for me -- whoever is the least electable!

Strategic wishing for me -- whoever is the least electable!

Then would it not be better to root for the flat-earther? He seems to be less electable (less appeal to the mushy middle than Elliott + repellant to the left of middle) plus more likely to have nothing to do with Doug Jr.

Last edited:
What ever happened to….? (a/k/a Where are they now?)

Screen Shot 2015-05-04 at 8.58.39 AM.png

The conjunction of Amin's resume and the NOW story is a gem.

(Altho', to give him a shred of credit, he seems to mostly ignore the unfavourable rather than fabricating the supposedly favourable as Robinoccio and Douginoccio do on their bios.) (That is to say, he mostly spins while they just make shit up as they go along.)

Attachments

• Screen Shot 2015-05-04 at 8.58.39 AM.png
    Screen Shot 2015-05-04 at 8.58.39 AM.png
    59.3 KB · Views: 659
Last edited:
Then would it not be better to root for the flat-earther? He seems to be less electable (less appeal to the mushy middle than Elliott + repellant to the left of middle) plus more likely to have nothing to do with Doug Jr.

Agreed. His smaller far-right base may make more noise but won't necessarily translate them into votes.

I posted some related tweets in the provincial election thread. Monte is even being shunned by his own party.

I'm sure Dougie will find a way, he's a whore.

I think the Brown would have the same effect as a love child Robbie and Mike Harris, or some type of quasi Wild Rose member.

shallimus
Expect 'volunteer' Doug to show up @ #TOcouncil soon, make an ass of himself, mockery of process, get asked to leave, huff & puff. #TOpoli
15-05-02 7:52 AM

"Huff & Puff"... some how that seems all so Harry Pothead. ;)

Elliot is waaay more electable. So Brown.I like my conservatives " Hudak Scary" Elliot is too classy despite the gross company she holds her nose to keep.

I notice Christine was originally a shoo-in. That is until DoFo declared his support. Brown was absolutely nowhere. Maybe it's the DoFo reverse Midas touch that's Brown's actual magic, nothing else?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back