News   GLOBAL  |  Apr 02, 2020
 8.5K     0 
News   GLOBAL  |  Apr 01, 2020
 39K     0 
News   GLOBAL  |  Apr 01, 2020
 4.8K     0 

Status
Not open for further replies.
Will he even be in the council chamber when Crean presents her report?

Probably not, there would be to much indignation to listen to Crean's ingeniousness.

if he is, anyone want to lay bets on a) when he starts being disruptive and b) gets thrown out for being disruptive?

Let's hope Tory and the various managers had a chance to properly brief City Hall security on the proper protocol for handling such disruptions :rolleyes:

i.e. you don't cover the camera; you don't stand by and do nothing; and you definitely don't let him drive away drunk.

AoD

if he is, anyone want to lay bets on a) when he starts being disruptive and b) gets thrown out for being disruptive?

For a) I say three sentences in, after the introduction.

For b) I say Doug will be in the lobby to catch his rolling ass on the way out. Further entertainment to be provided by MC Joey Worms and DJ CP 2-Ford.

It's not all in the past, eh folks?

For a) I say three sentences in, after the introduction.

For b) I say Doug will be in the lobby to catch his rolling ass on the way out. Further entertainment to be provided by MC Joey Worms and DJ CP 2-Ford.

It's not all in the past, eh folks?

Nah, Doug will be in the public section and get thrown out too.

Wow, Doug was really rambling incoherently during that CP24 interview. I really despise the man.

It has possibly dawned on DooFo that he backed the wrong horse in Christine Elliott. What if Brown wins? All Doug's backroom dealings for a provincial role will come to nada.

I am no medical expert, but couldn't the tumour have grown since it was announced that surgery was happening?

You mean it will have grown too big by Tuesday to attend at CH?

Doug will have to move the presser to the hospital lobby, I expect.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back