News   GLOBAL  |  Apr 02, 2020
 8.9K     0 
News   GLOBAL  |  Apr 01, 2020
 40K     0 
News   GLOBAL  |  Apr 01, 2020
 5.1K     0 

Status
Not open for further replies.
Speaking of which, any word on said Escalade's most frequent pilot? Still in hospital? It's been two weeks, hasn't it?

I'm wondering how frustrated his team of cheerleaders and spokespersons must feel, now that the gravity of this cancer thing being seriously for real, this surgery thing being seriously for real, and this recovery thing being seriously for real, is becoming all too clear. Even Doug The Pinch-Hitter seems rather more reticent than I might have expected.

Justine Lewkowicz
@JustineLewkowic
As he recovers from surgery, cllr Rob Ford releases statement on TTC expansion: 'simply is not an efficient use of resources' #topoli

Not even Don Peat is talking about this.

Q&A: TDSB trustee Michael Ford on being the newest member of the Ford family’s political dynasty

I am sure that political gain factored into the name change, but I wonder if the fact that his dad is a felon also mattered. It isn't unheard of for someone to change their name if they are related to some notorious criminal.

Also, isn't it weird that even Warmington isn't talking about this bus route expansion?

Last edited:
ford dawe.PNG

http://www.sooeys.com/?p=12315#comments

Attachments

• ford dawe.PNG
    ford dawe.PNG
    20.3 KB · Views: 650
http://www.torontosun.com/2015/05/25/mammoliti-dropping-legal-fight-with-city

I wasn't sure where to put this, but Mammo has been a Ford ally for a while.

I get the feeling the Fords sort of tolerate Mammo because he can be relied on to vote with them, but they'd probably throw him under the bus if they felt it would help them.

Wouldn't it be great if Mammo's next fundraiser to raise legal fees for his unethical conduct turned out to be unethical in some way as well? He could get stuck in a loop of diminishing integrity.

I get the feeling the Fords sort of tolerate Mammo because he can be relied on to vote with them, but they'd probably throw him under the bus if they felt it would help them.

Wouldn't it be great if Mammo's next fundraiser to raise legal fees for his unethical conduct turned out to be unethical in some way as well? He could get stuck in a loop of diminishing integrity.

Pretty sure the only person the Fords wouldn't throw under the bus is Diane. And I'm not even sure about that.

http://www.torontosun.com/2015/05/25/mammoliti-dropping-legal-fight-with-city

I wasn't sure where to put this, but Mammo has been a Ford ally for a while.

"Ally" is a loose term to the Fords.

That's about it, personally I would like to see Mammo lose in a by-election called by council over his contempt for council rules.

Pretty sure the only person the Fords wouldn't throw under the bus is Diane. And I'm not even sure about that.

Diane is the Ford family matriarch.

CP24 ‏@CP24 47s48 seconds ago
BREAKING: Rob Ford has been released from hospital and is now recovering at home, according to his brother Doug.

Seems consistent with the recovery process. Still not sure how it is breaking news...

Last edited:
"Ally" is a loose term to the Fords.

That's about it, personally I would like to see Mammo lose in a by-election called by council over his contempt for council rules.

Diane is the Ford family matriarch.

I was thinking of a Return of the Jedi scenario when Darth finally musters up the courage to throw the Emperor down the shaft.

Rob Ford spotted at City Hall. Let the post cancer selfie tour begin.

Don Peat ‏@reporterdonpeat 6s6 seconds ago
Just after leaving hospital, Rob Ford is about to come out to speak to media at City Hall #TOpoli

Well, the quiet was nice while it lasted...

Jennifer Pagliaro ‏@jpags 1m1 minute ago
Jennifer Pagliaro retweeted David Rider
CP24 showing footage of shorts-clad councillor moving slowly into his second-floor office. Didn't go home first.

CP2Ford...

This is the same time as Tory is doing some event about reading.

Don Peat ‏@reporterdonpeat 32s32 seconds ago
"I'm a political animal" Rob Ford says he'll be at council for Gardiner vote in June #TOpoli

So much for months of recovery...

Last edited:
Rob Ford live: "... I'm going to move September maybe back up to the end of June, I'm going crazy". "...I want to save the Gardiner...". "...I'm wearing a girdle for another three months, I have a drain here still taking some of the food out [he means fluid, he's stoned]..." TMI!

He's baaaaack!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back