8.5K     0 
News   GLOBAL  |  Apr 01, 2020
 39K     0 
News   GLOBAL  |  Apr 01, 2020
 4.7K     0 

Status
Not open for further replies.
uncontrollable.jpg

http://www.librarybound.com/index.p...in-best-sellers&catid=13:drop-in-best-sellers

Attachments

• uncontrollable.jpg
    uncontrollable.jpg
    88.2 KB · Views: 619
https://twitter.com/towhey/status/605860513763848192
Also, someone tweeted him to say that the founder of Deco, Ted Herriott, passed away a couple of days ago.
someone with the same last name.

*I*, for one, would expect (or want to expect) this to get coverage--at least, at a Star/Globe death-notice level...

Well, here's the posting from the funeral home
http://www.thomasfuneralhome.ca/obituaries/obituary-listings?obId=507817#/obituaryInfo

Dave's not here. … No man, I'm Dave, man.

Screen Shot 2015-06-03 at 9.14.19 AM.png

Attachments

• Screen Shot 2015-06-03 at 9.14.19 AM.png
    Screen Shot 2015-06-03 at 9.14.19 AM.png
    20.7 KB · Views: 709
Last edited:
That's a terrible cover. I won't be surprised if it actually hurts sales.

Agreed - the photo is too cluttered to work with the text, and there's a typographical error in the title.

Also, I'd forgotten that the seemingly decent Johanna Schneller had stooped to working with that opportunistic scumbucket Towhey.

That's a terrible cover. I won't be surprised if it actually hurts sales.

I think the photo is ok because of his expression but all that text makes it look like the front page of The Sun. All that's missing is a pizza pizza banner on the bottom.

With regards to Towhey denying Price's claim about the headlock, etc. My reporter friends tell me Towhey's the type who will tell you the truth off the record, but then on the record totally throws you under the bus. So take his denial with a grain of salt.

With regards to Towhey denying Price's claim about the headlock, etc. My reporter friends tell me Towhey's the type who will tell you the truth off the record, but then on the record totally throws you under the bus. So take his denial with a grain of salt.

That was pretty much his MO around the Garrison Ball. As I recall, he acknowledged that some time after he left mayor's office with a comment along the lines of, "I said 'Rob wasn't drunk. At least that much was true."

so, I've asked this before, but what does everyone think is the deal with Towhey, exactly? of all the minor players in this, I think I dislike him the most, and he definitely seems like he's long overdue for a shot of karma. He's also been very studious about building a smarmy jackass persona on Twitter, and sort of wink-winking about his role in the trainwreck.

shameless opportunist? true believer? dick?

Quite frankly, his proximity to RoFo make him suspect by default.

AoD

so, I've asked this before, but what does everyone think is the deal with Towhey, exactly? of all the minor players in this, I think I dislike him the most, and he definitely seems like he's long overdue for a shot of karma. He's also been very studious about building a smarmy jackass persona on Twitter, and sort of wink-winking about his role in the trainwreck.

shameless opportunist? true believer? dick?

I hear he's a major dick--really cocky and screws people over.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back